• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense The best tasting non-hot C.chinense ever - The Aji jobito

Seems like a great deal all around to me. Who ever's willing to bicker over $15 or so bucks, need not apply IMO. Considering all the profit go's back to Lindberg, the seeds are coming from the states in a faster manner. I would say Dru is doing a great service, and pepper justice for all.

On that note, I plan to make a order with you, bro. And I plan to add a twenty dollar donation on top of my order for Lindberg.

Now lets not have any whining over the price  :shame:

Hogleg.

juanitos said:
pretty expensive you're absorbing shipment risk / long wait at 2x the price of seed direct from him (25 for 5$).

I was one of the unlucky ones who did not receive their orders from Venezuela direct.  From what Lindberg has told us, his country is in severe economic situation right now, and infrastructure which may have been effective in previous times has become broken/corrupt.  Lindberg was a gentleman and he has sent replacements to me (via US) and this has been received, and some of my seeds are now germinated, as I wanted to test viability of a very small sample.  I feel privileged to have these highly rare seeds in my possession, ready to grow next season. To think that Lindberg received more for this transaction (just mine) than he would earn in a month in the economic situation in Venezuela, allowing him to source proper medical advice and medications for his beautiful young daughter, makes me a very happy man.

If you consider this and you still believe it is a rip off sale, then simply don't get involved.

:)

Sooo... did you have the chance to taste those dried chillis yet? :drooling:

fx7xwz.jpg

MarcV said:

Sooo... did you have the chance to taste those dried chillis yet? :drooling:

fx7xwz.jpg

Indeed I have!  Busted into them about ~ 1 minute after I opened the box!  They are much like Nigel described - excellent, fruity, full of the 'classic' chinense flavor with only a very mild subtle heat.  Fantastic really.  ;)

You said it was just a matter of time. If I had waited 3 days, they would have been here already. I only want 1 type, so that will leave the others for other people. I was hoping to get more than 10 seeds, but if the seeds germinate well, hopefully, that will be enough. Getting ready to send the pm. Tom

Perhaps split them out to a thread in Forum ads would be better - Lindberg's VV thread should really just be it's own thing don't you think?

Got my seeds today. Trying to figure out if I should sprout a few to OW. Doesn't seem like too much fun to me. I'd rather just do a full indoor grow. I think I could pull it off if I invested in a tent.

image_zpsjv0agx4r.jpg

Hello friends, I have not gone through here due to multiple personal problems, I've been in therapy for depression, due to the impotence I feel unable to get medicines and food, to get something to eat I get to the supermarket at 3 am in the morning and make an endless line of people, and achieving buy food when it's 2 pm, and because of that my little daughter has missed many days of school, is so serious the situation we face now that if I use all the money my monthly salary could buy only eight kilos of meat, make a printed copy of the ticket 100 Bs (highest currency of my country), it cost me 150 B in a commercial establishment, I have a great friend that her son is being held in a hospital for 10 days and find no drugs, their situation is very serious, I hope that God will make a miracle and everything turns out well, because of this I am in no mood to do anything, friends, I think I can not sell more seeds per tictail, due to multiple complaints from some people, because of the time it takes to receive the packet of seeds, that person would have explained the plight of my country, I can not seem to understand why I would ask smoken fire to try to get a permit in the department of agriculture, so that the seeds will be sent directly, or at least wait seeds of my friend Joe Delaney, I want to remind everyone if they happen to have problem germination some, I'm willing to send all the seeds necessary to have a good crop of peppers Venezuelans.
Friends say these things not to feel sorry for me, if not to understand the extremely serious situation we are going through and why I can not do fast packet of seeds, Greetings shipments from Venezuela Cumana

Note: appreciate anyone who can send some seeds of the variety Scorpions or some super hot.
lindberg Figueroa
Po Box 192 CP 6101
Cumaná Sucre Venezuela

I was very happy to open this package and see all these rare seeds today.I will enjoy growing them. It was very much worth the wait.

I am sorry about your situation and depression I hope things get better for you very soon.I wish the best for you and your family and friends.

again thanks for the opportunity to grow these plants. I will be send you a package of seeds.I will have them in the mail tomorrow.

LINDBERGF said:

Hello friends, I have not gone through here due to multiple personal problems, I've been in therapy for depression, due to the impotence I feel unable to get medicines and food, to get something to eat I get to the supermarket at 3 am in the morning and make an endless line of people, and achieving buy food when it's 2 pm, and because of that my little daughter has missed many days of school, is so serious the situation we face now that if I use all the money my monthly salary could buy only eight kilos of meat, make a printed copy of the ticket 100 Bs (highest currency of my country), it cost me 150 B in a commercial establishment, I have a great friend that her son is being held in a hospital for 10 days and find no drugs, their situation is very serious, I hope that God will make a miracle and everything turns out well, because of this I am in no mood to do anything, friends, I think I can not sell more seeds per tictail, due to multiple complaints from some people, because of the time it takes to receive the packet of seeds, that person would have explained the plight of my country, I can not seem to understand why I would ask smoken fire to try to get a permit in the department of agriculture, so that the seeds will be sent directly, or at least wait seeds of my friend Joe Delaney, I want to remind everyone if they happen to have problem germination some, I'm willing to send all the seeds necessary to have a good crop of peppers Venezuelans.
Friends say these things not to feel sorry for me, if not to understand the extremely serious situation we are going through and why I can not do fast packet of seeds, Greetings shipments from Venezuela Cumana

Note: appreciate anyone who can send some seeds of the variety Scorpions or some super hot.
lindberg Figueroa
Po Box 192 CP 6101
Cumaná Sucre Venezuela

Thank you very much for your efforts. We really do appreciate it; don't let the few "bad seeds" in this thread bum you out. They lack perspective and are undoubtedly ignorant to how the real world operates. We wish you, your daughter and friends the very best. Hang in there...we're pulling for you. 

I sent an email but also wanted to say thank you here.  I did get my seeds on Monday and can't wait to grow them.  I really hope things turn around there for you.  I can't imagine waiting in line to buy food not to mention the cost of things. :(

SmokenFire said:
I was just now able to send the first round of funds to Lindberg!  Thanks for the responses guys - we just put $80 into his account.  Together we are making a difference for the Figueroa family, and this is what makes THP one of the best places on the net.  My heart swells.  <3  THP 

Can you PM me a short-version and how/where I can help a little? ...

I don't follow the grow area threads, much anyways ...

Back