• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense The best tasting non-hot C.chinense ever - The Aji jobito

Today I was the lucky recipient of Lindberg's wonderful seeds. :onfire: :dance:
Thank you very much Lindberg for the seeds and Joe Delaney for sending them out. :P

hogleg said:
I sure miss Nigel's reviews.

I do too bud.  And his presence/knowledge.  Sucks.

KingLeerUK said:
Is there a reason for his absence?  I've watched almost every one of his YouTube videos - they are consistently fantastic.

Far as I know Nigel had it out with another forum member a while back.  Took offense at being insulted and left.  He's on facebook though.    

Woot Woot...

My Wife being the devious and wonderful person she is, after hearing me talking about Aji Jobitos and how I HAD to have them started looking online for them for my birthday.. She managed to find Lindbergs new seed website that was setup and purchased a group pack from him..

And thanks to Mr. Delaney they arrived today in the mail.. So I am not only thankful to my wonderful wife but also Lidberg and Delaney for there wonderful efforts in sharing these wonderful seeds.

Another 8 varieties to this years grow.... and some wonderful 'Crossing potential' hehehehehehe.

*** Edit **** Did I just say wonderful too many times then ?? lol

ColdSmoke said:
damn near my grandma's level on the W bombs.

Better than F bombs - F bombs are very unbecoming to grandmas!

SmokenFire - Are the Forum Ads post going to go up soon?  Or did you sell all of the seeds through the PM's and the money is on its way to lindberg?

Thanks again for opportunity to grow these seeds!!!

FGpepperguy said:
SmokenFire - Are the Forum Ads post going to go up soon?  Or did you sell all of the seeds through the PM's and the money is on its way to lindberg?

Thanks again for opportunity to grow these seeds!!!

I have answered pretty much all of the initial PMs that were sent in response to this thread.  (If I missed any please forgive me and resend ok?)  To date I've sent out more than half the seeds that Lindberg sent to me and we've raised $390 for him through these orders.  :D  My hope is to eventually double that amount.   

When I get back in town I'll start the charity auctions and we'll see how things go.  Interested parties can still PM me.  

Comptine said:
Out of curiosity, apart from the jobito, was the sub family (?) established? I can't seem to recall.
I don't know about subfamily but the variety I received:

Aji Rosita Red
Aji Rosita Yellow
Aji Llaneron
Aji Jobito
Aji Margariteno
Aji Pepon

I received my seeds within a week of ordering. I am so excited to grow these next year. Already planning out my garden. Can't wait!

Photo:http://imgur.com/AVheoaU

Vicious Vex said:
I don't know about subfamily but the variety I received:

Aji Rosita Red
Aji Rosita Yellow
Aji Llaneron
Aji Jobito
Aji Margariteno
Aji Pepon

I did some googling and heavy google translating, what I seem to come up with is nearly every source saying that these are chinenses, having said that they don't really place much importance on sub family really.

Back