• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

THE BIZ'S PLANTS

Nice harvest and good looking plants.
I need to do the same thing also and pick a few to bring inside before its to late.
cool pic also

really impressive for the pot size as some have stated.........so what soil mix and ferts are you using? .....if not a big secret

I have 4 Butch T scorps plants that are in 5 gal pots and 5 to 6 feet tall...........and I get one pod at a time from all the plants..........not good IMO

while other cherry peppers right next to it with really good production...............same soil.....same ferts.......just don't get it

Trini I used a soil mix, just some top soil, pete, composted manure,miracle grow potting , and I forgot the other. I used miracle gro pkant food every 7 days and watered bottom in the early morning and soaked in the evening. It was my first go at it and have learned a lot. I had 5 good harvest. But I started with 40 different kinds. You can see them I have a youtube video my channel is thebiz0177. I cant waittil next year.

All in all I believe I had a successful season being a first timer with undersized pots ( lesson learned) thanks to the great peeps of THP. Big thanks to Farmer Jake, I will have more peppers as my super hots are still producing after I brought them inside. So the saga continues will post more pics.

IMAG0577.jpg

IMAG0731.jpg

IMAG0842.jpg

IMAG0955.jpg

wqI77.jpg

VY2jU.jpg

9enSv.jpg

541138_118145211673097_430683330_n.jpg

Cool Biz,

It will be interesting to see if the runts as you call them, are exceptionally hot, remember when I tried some "stunted brain strains" last summer ? Even without placenta and seeds these things were very hot, I wonder if that is the same case here.

Rhody...

Hey biz, what are those little purple peppers in the second photo next to the cherry looking ones? I had some of those a few years back from a guy my old man works with but he didn't know what they were. I've had my eyes peeled for them but didn't know what they were.

Back