• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

The Centurion..

None shall PASS!!!

:rofl:

Look closely...

100_1724.jpg

There she is!!

100_1726.jpg

OM NOM NOM NOM!!!!

100_1725.jpg

:lol:

franz, haha i used to do that too. I catch them, feed them dead mozzies and flies and keep them in matchboxes.

Good times, good times.

franz, haha i used to do that too. I catch them, feed them dead mozzies and flies and keep them in matchboxes.

Good times, good times.

yes, matchboxes were the best place to keep 'em.

but some were just too large so i stuck 'em in jars and cotton balls and whatnot.

I have lots of orb weavers outside our house but they are a different type. Their webs are a thing of beauty. Perfect symmetry. Heres a pic I took.
2005_0928Image0007.jpg

Sweet shot!!!

The one over my plants is actually kinda small. I've seen them nearly as big as the palm of my hand. What's even odder, is that they don't seem to come out every year.......more like every third year or so.....

Very strange.

Sweet shot!!!

The one over my plants is actually kinda small. I've seen them nearly as big as the palm of my hand. What's even odder, is that they don't seem to come out every year.......more like every third year or so.....

Very strange.
I noticed that too about them only coming out every few years. The one in my pic is small too, a little bigger than a quarter, just used macro.

me love spiders. i used to raise spiders when i was kid for "spider fighting"

I used to do the same thing when I was young. I had a goldfish tank and flushed that silly fish and put a piece of screen on the top and caught and raised a fat black widow. It had babies about a month later and shortly died. The babies started eating each other so I separated them in small cups and sold them for $10.00 a piece. I made over $100 bucks with the profits, and bought a used minibike!

Back