The Chocolate Brain Strain

lol once they are ready, they will NOT be $12 for 10 seeds either, not even $7,99 

orangehero said:
Gnarliest. Do these descend from red brain strains?

I see on your site you have Brown 7 Pod, but you describe it as being larger than the Douglah. I have grown brown 7 pods, and they had the same cylindrical shape as in your photos, but they were smaller than Douglahs. Any thoughts and experiences with that type?
Hey V.
yes i found the 7 pod to be longer/cylindrical than douglah, the inside of the douglah is redish/brown while the 7 pods greenwhite 
the douglah has much thinner skin, more nasty after taste than 7 pod brown 

Ain't skeer'd!

Alright, maybe just a little, those do look extreme!

I will be waiting to buy some when they are for sale.

What awesome looking pods! How are you getting these different varieties of chocs? Are they naturally occurring from your red varieties? Just curious. None the less they are freaking awesome!!!

Please let us know when they are available. This one especially as well as some of your other chocolates have been added to my future grow list.

cloudhand said:
What awesome looking pods! How are you getting these different varieties of chocs? Are they naturally occurring from your red varieties? Just curious. None the less they are freaking awesome!!!

Please let us know when they are available. This one especially as well as some of your other chocolates have been added to my future grow list.
Breeding, its an art that takes, time, patience, and dedication.

this one is not ready to be called a stable variety yet.its only 2 years old. 

hoping soon after more planting.
the brown moruga took 5 years before i list it on the web.

PepperLover said:
Not scared yet?

mb2fi.jpg

6fay.jpg

h9kml.jpg

4kmi.jpg

zo6tc.jpg

I..I think I'm going Cry? They are the most beautiful chilli babies I've seen so for this season..
AWSOME JUDY SIMPLY AWESOME :-)

I cannot eat an entire pod. Just small pieces of brown moruga have an extreme affect on me. But still, looking at some of these pods makes me realize I have such a short memory.

Wicked awesome pod. I'll want these when they come out. It seems to resemble a Moruga. I haven't grown brainstrains, so perhaps the BS resembles a Moruga. If not, I was wondering if it was a BS x brown Moruga.

Edit: NM. I googled some pics and the BS looks similar to a Moruga. The shape and texture look great, Judy.

Judy these pots look awesome I can't wait to try them. You can count me in for some seeds. One question though could the strain be stabilized using indoor lights to speed up the life cycle or do you like to grow them out naturally?

Back