• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Chronicles of JayT

Wow, I gotta meet this guy. I have seen some of your sheer awesomeness in the popper thread, and know that you are one of the reviewers, but JayT, if you ever get to KS, look me up. I have some Nathan's famous and a microwave. And bacon.

Wow, I gotta meet this guy. I have seen some of your sheer awesomeness in the popper thread, and know that you are one of the reviewers, but JayT, if you ever get to KS, look me up. I have some Nathan's famous and a microwave. And bacon.

{Shakes head sadly.... audibly sighs......}

No, no. You aren't understanding the awesomeness of JayT at all. You should do everything in your power to visit him, not the other way around. Spend some time in an uncomfortable yoga position, meditating on the error of your ways. Then get in your car and ask Jay for forgiveness. If you do well, he might even give you a microwaved hot dog. On your way home, you will be bathed in such a light that you won't need to turn on the headlights of your car.

JayT invented the hamburger by kicking a cow through a chain-link fence - True Story

That sounds exactly like JayT. He's crazy resourceful like that.

Give this guy a couple tooth-picks, a glue-gun, some rubber-bands, a box full of paper-clips, (and a whole bunch of other hyphenated $#!t) and he'll build you a bad-ass smoker, or a replica of the A-Team van.

I've witnessed this once.

True story

100_8235.jpg

100_8236.jpg

I once saw JayT in a restaurant in PA when my wife and I were away for a little "us" time - she looked over and saw him cut thru a hot knife with butter. I knew right then we had to leave I couldnt compete with that much machismo - True Story

So I found myself lost, deep in the Everglades of Florida...

The fishing rods were slapping me in the face over every rock I hit in the Jeep wrangler.

[I should have invested in some two-piece rods, and kept them in the back... in retrospect.]

The fishin' rods were only for "shits 'n' giggles"... our main purpose was to bag 'n' tag a gator... with crossbows, and the canoe on roof-racks wasn't helping this excursion by adding an extra 55 pounds to the vehicle.

Realizing that the tires on the Jeep didn't have enough SoFlotation to make it through the marl, I pulled off to the closest Cypress hammock island.

FD jumped out of the passenger seat and proceeded to build an impromptu tree-house for us out of banana leafs, TB broke out his merkin and started strutin' like a peacock, P2K was wearing a dress... yeah, it was a disaster.

I felt like "Bear" Grylls shooting an episode of "How to be ridiculous in the wilderness while trying to survive."

Meanwhile, I noticed a dark dot in the distant sky. Proceeded to stretch-out my crossbow and mounted the closest bolt handy (the bolts had been strewn about by TB whilst Peacocking<-- apparently that's a new thing... get on it!)

Never had to fire the crossbow, the dark dot was JayT. In a blink of an eye he landed in our banana leaf tree-house. And then JT's cape microwaved some hot-dogs and we were saved.

True Story

I know it is obvious, but I just thought I would say it anyway in case anyone didn't already know.

When Jay came to visit me here in Lost Wages, I went to pick him up in my H3. He was diggin' my ride so I let him drive. We cranked the stereo and were cruisin' the strip mac daddy style. In the dictionary next to the word "pimpin'" is Jays picture. Anyhow, seems we got the attention of a poppin' '67 Impala with a half dozen local gangbangers. First they wuz jes throwin' down gang signs but 'thangs became heated quickly. Jay screeched my Hummer to a halt curbside in front of Caesar's Palace and the Impala followed suit. Jay jumped out and busted a move as the gang bangers surrounded him. He started poppin and lockin to some silent street beat only heard in his head. The gangbangers responded in kind by doin the dougie. Not to be outdone Jay whooped out his jerk with incredible pin drops and rejects. Too cool and much too awesome for the tattoed punks. They knew they had been owned and one of them ran for the Impala and grabbed a Mac-10. Jay and I dove into the H3 and roared off with jay driving. We could hear the bullets whizzing by as a gangbanger hangin out teh window sprayed and prayed while pursuing us. Next 'thang we know and the local mod squad was crashing the party with lightsa' flashin' Must been almost a dozen cops along with the vatos in the Chebby after us. Up ahead at a light traffic was in a jam and ground to a halt but Jay bein' soooo JAY floored it and put the paietus to the Hummer and next I know we were flipped on 2 wheels and on the sidewalk goin' 70. After clearin' everybody off and out teh way Jay sat it back on all fours, flipped a bitch and tore off west on Flaming-O towards the 15. Cops and bangers almost had us but we busted out! We went straight to Lee's Discount Liquor to load up.

True story.

When Jay came to visit me here in Lost Wages, I went to pick him up in my H3. He was diggin' my ride so I let him drive. We cranked the stereo and were cruisin' the strip mac daddy style. In the dictionary next to the word "pimpin'" is Jays picture. Anyhow, seems we got the attention of a poppin' '67 Impala with a half dozen local gangbangers. First they wuz jes throwin' down gang signs but 'thangs became heated quickly. Jay screeched my Hummer to a halt curbside in front of Caesar's Palace and the Impala followed suit. Jay jumped out and busted a move as the gang bangers surrounded him. He started poppin and lockin to some silent street beat only heard in his head. The gangbangers responded in kind by doin the dougie. Not to be outdone Jay whooped out his jerk with incredible pin drops and rejects. Too cool and much too awesome for the tattoed punks. They knew they had been owned and one of them ran for the Impala and grabbed a Mac-10. Jay and I dove into the H3 and roared off with jay driving. We could hear the bullets whizzing by as a gangbanger hangin out teh window sprayed and prayed while pursuing us. Next 'thang we know and the local mod squad was crashing the party with lightsa' flashin' Must been almost a dozen cops along with the vatos in the Chebby after us. Up ahead at a light traffic was in a jam and ground to a halt but Jay bein' soooo JAY floored it and put the paietus to the Hummer and next I know we were flipped on 2 wheels and on the sidewalk goin' 70. After clearin' everybody off and out teh way Jay sat it back on all fours, flipped a bitch and tore off west on Flaming-O towards the 15. Cops and bangers almost had us but we busted out! We went straight to Lee's Discount Liquor to load up.

True story.

I love that store

I just wrote out a true story about me and JayT, but then I decided I didn't wanna put our shit on blast in the forums.

Back