• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Devil Duck "Name My Sauce" Contest

Ok folks...First of all, my sincere apologies about the delay. Being currently unemployed is a busy situation and I have a ton of things to accomplish. That being said, it's time to...

NAME MY SAUCE!!!

Yes, I've been through the list many many times, but I couldn't narrow it down to just four entries. I will not post who made the entries, you can do that research on your own if you decide to. The voting ends on Saturday, August 11th at 12:00 midnight Mountain Time (GMT -7...I think).

The winner will get one bottle of each of my sauces as well as a bottle of the newly named sauce. Keep in mind, I'm not a professional sauce maker. I make my sauces at home and I do adhere to strict bottling procedures to keep everyone safe.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!! :mouthonfire::hell:

Well...I did say I would pick MY favorites and then we could vote. I really didn't want anything to do with turds on my labels....although it was funny.

awww, come on DD, everyone loves a good poo joke! :cool: in fact, everyone loves a bad poo joke too!

let's face it... POO JOKES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone... Looks like we have a winner.......................

Bilge Sucking Sauce was an entry from.......................

PAM !!!

Congratulations!!!!! Shoot me a PM with your address so I can shoot you a bottle (and a few other goodies) as soon as I have it ready.

DevilDuck said:
Everyone... Looks like we have a winner.......................

Bilge Sucking Sauce was an entry from.......................

PAM !!!

Congratulations!!!!! Shoot me a PM with your address so I can shoot you a bottle (and a few other goodies) as soon as I have it ready.

Yay!

*does happy dance* Go Pam, Go Pam, Go Pam, Go Pam...

And in the honor of the moment :lol:

Thanks!

Wow...

I really want to thank everyone who put forth the effort to think up a name, and take time out to vote. Like I said, I'm not a pro (yet) and I'm really taking my time to perfect my recipes and to get everything in order (business wise).

Hopefully, I'll have a very good summer and a nice crop to go with it so I can share the love in a bottle that is Devil Duck Sauces.

DD...I'm just up the road here in the big dry ditch of LV. How do I get my hands on a bottle of your stuff bro. I'll pay cost and shipping and whatever you feel appropos. Then I'll have to get Passow to come over and eat it with me. Dude ...we gotta feed that boy!!

Back