• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

The Endorphin Rush

For what it's worth.

If 1 part per million of capsaicin times fifteen = 1 Scoville Unit, then 1,000,000 parts per million of capsaicin times fifteen = 15,000,000.

Where do you get 16,000,000 from???

T

Tina Brooks said:
Bubba! You have just named my Pepper Festival!!!

T
i wish the prize for naming it would be a all expenced paid trip to pepperstock. :lol:
nahhhhhh all i want is a tye dyed pepper shirt size 5xl

bubbaschili said:
Tina Brooks said:
Bubba! You have just named my Pepper Festival!!!

T
i wish the prize for naming it would be a all expenced paid trip to pepperstock. :lol:
nahhhhhh all i want is a tye dyed pepper shirt size 5xl

If we get the Government Grant... You can be our official CASI Rep, and we will bring you up for the Chili Cookoff!

T

Tina Brooks said:
Where do you get 16,000,000 from???
China.

:lol:
darlochileman said:
" The obvious method to stress your plants is to get the wife to sit in your green house and talk to your plants on a regular basis."
ROFLMAO!!!! Nice line!

Bubba, No 5xl who do they think they are. Nice shirt though.

Hey, Canadia is an awfully long way to go for a cook off (but if I'm not there, you got a shot). Did you know that everything there goes in the opposite direction. Like flushing toilets and stuff. Just sayin!

(said in a hushed whisper) they don't have "the sex" up there, they split like ameoba's. Little known scientific fact. And they come with a maple leaf on their chest like superman. Tina would tell you but they are not allowed.

Hey Guitar God, one time I fractaled my ankle. (Apologie's to all who read that, I am a sucker for the dumb joke)

OMG, Chiliman! You're so NOT supposed to tell anyone that!!! That's like a National Secret! Like the fact that we have nuclear power... Ooopsie, did I say that out loud??? :shock:

T

Tina, I'm working the short attention span route with the Hot Pepper Board folks. Most of us guys will have forgotten that new info the minute they see a Hooters commercial. In fact, what was I talking about (aboot).

Tina Brooks said:
OMG, Chiliman! You're so NOT supposed to tell anyone that!!! That's like a National Secret! Like the fact that we have nuclear power... Ooopsie, did I say that out loud??? :shock:

T

And the fact the Montreal Canadians hockey team is owned by an American company. :lol:

Actually, there is a correction in order, since it's now an American team, it's Canadians, they're just currently using their throwback jerseys. :lol:

Oh, and doesn't Coors own Molson now? :shock:

DEFCON Creator said:
Actually, there is a correction in order, since it's now an American team, it's Canadians, they're just currently using their throwback jerseys. :lol:

Oh, and doesn't Coors own Molson now? :shock:

You can have Molson, it's a crappy beer. Btw... that's the one that's called "Canadian"

As for the Habs... touch the E and you die.

T

Back