• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds The few plants I kept at home for pure seeds

Here are some of my plants waiting to be repotted
lxpa4q4G1erlDOL2mMCxzlTDwtvBNrlF0300.jpg

Here is my 7 pod In all its glory with its little buds.
Jeqf4JhziOj5gcs6JS42MPNrma-k2O8B0300.jpg

zkay5aROQNyGlM7lAkowEbS1519WDmvZ0300.jpg

kJAY+4GDZx4BmUjNEilh2FIAzXUjkMWu0300.jpg

That 7pot looks amazing!

Something got a few early bites out of it already eh?
(few holes on a leaf)

The other plants seems a tad leggy, but still healthy.

Very nice. :)

The 7Pot looks very much the way mine looked before it went outside. It dropped some leaves at first, but is happy and healthy outside again now. They are some of the most beautiful pepper plants of them all among with some other ultra hotties! You gotta love those leaves!!!

What are the other varieties on the pics?

QuadShotz said:
That 7pot looks amazing!

Something got a few early bites out of it already eh?
(few holes on a leaf)

The other plants seems a tad leggy, but still healthy.

Very nice. :)

The plants were out side for a couple of weeks and the slugs got them thats were the holes came from but they are back indoors now so I can garentee the pure seeds.
They are a bit leggy because my window only gets about two hours of morning sun.

Chiliac said:
The 7Pot looks very much the way mine looked before it went outside. It dropped some leaves at first, but is happy and healthy outside again now. They are some of the most beautiful pepper plants of them all among with some other ultra hotties! You gotta love those leaves!!!

What are the other varieties on the pics?

The other plants are Pasilla Bajio, Guam Boonies, Calipso Red, Hot Lemon, Cherry Pepper, Fresno. They are a bit leggy because my window only gets about two hours of morning sun.

They look really good for plants that only get that much light on a window sill. Mine also tend to get higher and less bushy on the window sill, except for the chinense varieties.

Very nice for that little sun.

I gotta window plant too. :)

Here's my Jalapeno I got in sad shape back in the beginning of June from a local garden store for $2. It was nearly a foot tall then, and in a 3" pot, had aphids and severely leggy.

After much TLC, it's just going nutz in the window now...up to 17" tall and about a foot wide with tons of flowers and baby pods.

S6301166.jpg

Skol!

-QS

Back