vendor The Hippy Seed Company

Has anyone grown seeds from the Hippy seed company? I got a zero germination rate. Does customs irriadiate? Has anyone else ordered from THSC?

1 x Butch T Trinidad Scorpion (10 seeds per pack)
1 x TS Morouga Blend

1 x Douglah

1 x Orange Trinidad Scorpion

no problem for Neil's seed.stand up seeds from a stand up guy.

He even replaced my butch seeds when i told him my dog knocked over my seedlings and killed all of them. All my fault, and he replaced my seeds at no charge.

I had crushed seeds from him once and he replaced them. Second batch I had about 50% germination and then lost my seedlings to an unexpected frost even though they were in a DIY hot house. Evidently it wasn't so hot.

Make sure your temps aren't too hot and that you keep the seeds damp but not soaked. I had great germination from all of my seed from him this year except the yellow 7s. It was too late to replace them anyway so I wasn't upset. Supers can be tough to germinate though so give it another go if you can.

how long has it taken you to get the seeds i paid for mine on april 20th and they said they will post on the 23rd and havent got here yet i live in nz and have family in aus were neil is and it takes around 5 days for a card to get here and 2 weeks from the us havent had any probs with seeds in the past the fastest i got seeds was 4 days from the us
i have gotten seeds from aus before as well norm takes a lil over a week 7-10 days

I don't believe that it's on purpose, even my hot sauce bottles get here a week later. I'm in Korea and have ordered many times. I think that posting it here before asking them to resolve problem, makes me wonder if you have told them yet.

I am using them now and out of a 72 tray flat only 4 didn't make it... but i put the seeds on top of a 3 layer coffee filter in a small tupperware plastic container and let them sprout then i take the sprouts and put them into the rapid rooters .. one thing for sure they can dry out rather quick so make sure that dose not happen or you could loose your entire crop.
i used one to sprout some brain strains recently. Got 42 out of 50 to sprout. well worth the 23$ cost of the tray

I ordered from Neil a few months ago and have had a really hard time with some of the varieties.
But as always they have great customer service and are more than willing to send you new seeds.
Also in all fairness I only planted 5 seeds of each to start with. I did plant the remainder about 10 days ago.
I am still keeping the first tray watered also with the second in hopes that they may pop up one day.
These are the results I have to date.

De Arbol 80%
7 Pot Jonah 10%
Nagabon 70%
Orange T Scorp 0%
T Scorpt Butch T 50%
Chocolate Fatali 50%
Chocolate Hab 0%
Chocolate Bhut 10%
Orange and Yellow SB 100% (My own seeds)

I will gladly order with them again in the future. Like someone said Sh*t happens.

My first set of Butch T's got 0% germination, but THSC replaced them quick at no charge.  Stand up guys, I only planted 3 of the second set of seeds, but they all sprouted and the one left that I didn't kill is now producing pods.  The Bhuts they sent me were pretty close to 100% and are producing like crazy.  Same for the Dorsets.  Highly recommend them.

THSC-Butch T
82b5079e-653d-4e2c-85d7-8ae0e3c69bb6.jpg

Neil and Charlotte are awesome. Neil was the very first person I saw eat a superhot. Was on YT years ago when ghost peppers were brand new and everyone was trying to get their hands on them.

THSC has a great site. Easy to use, prices are good. Well after conversion lol. I always thought their prices were expensive until I realized prices were in AUS. Placed my first order a month ago. Had no problems with customs and considering they came from AUS to the east coast they came pretty quick. Seeds were in great condition. Really looking forward to seeing how the Chuck Norris Moruga and Neil S. Scorp turn out.

12.2.15 Last Harvest and Seeds 021.JPG

Back