The Jonaz

Hi there Swede at his finest age of 35. I work full time as a nurse at a psychiatryward with violent neuroproblems. Usually younger men that come in with ongoing psychosis, but some live there for years because they need special treatment. Weekends I spend at the towns biggest night club as a bouncer, or Certified Security Officer, as it is called here since we are working under the local police departement.

I live on the country side with my girlfriend who works as a biologist, specializing on Dragonflies. We work alot, but the time we spent together we usually spend in our polytunnel between peppers spanning from Jalapeños to Carolina Reapers and our spider Felicia (Grammostola Porteri) who lives there during the summer. Favourite pepper is Bhut Jolokia for the taste, Jamaican Bell because I like the taste and the look and Black Pearl because the plants are easy to form the way you want. I run Burning Mouth Chili.

Like: Animals, all forms and sizes. Hot pepper, summer and beer. Heavy Metal, long beach walks and..ok, this is starting to sound like a dating add!
Dislikes: Uncontrolled crossing of varieties, war, vegetables (i know, i know,.ironic, isn't it?) and animal abuse! (and much more of course)

OH, and I forgot..chilihead :D

:welcome: From NorCal. This place is full of violent, crazy, sadistic pepper heads with psychosis.

Your expertise will come in handy :rofl:

Thanx everyone, didn't expect THIS kind of welcome :D

Today I brought a sausage with Bhut Jolokia to work, so my co-workers could taste some meat with my favourite chili in it. While they were sitting there, sweatting, crying and wandering around in circles, our boss walked in. I explained what we did..he just shaked his head and walked straight out! So yea, sometimes I can't tell the difference between us and our residents ;)

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Back