• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

The Mega 2016 grow

Ok folks, I'm making my own soil and heres what I got
#1. 4.4cu ft of Peat Moss
#2. 2cu ft top soil
#3. 1cu ft mushroom compost
#4. .75 cu ft steer manure composted
#5. 1 cu ft chicken manure
#6. 1 large bag of perlite
#7. 2 small bags of vermiculite
#8. 1 small bag of dolimite lime
#9. Fetilome HydroStretch Soil amendment for less watering.

This is my first time creating my own soil and I need thoughts on the mix I will be creating. Also I need to know how much of each to add in to make a large batch? Thanks for your input and your time! Happy 4th weekend everybody! ☺☝

Nice looking pods. That unknown looks just like the Sicman Mystery. Going to grow them next year. Also going to try BBG Brown. That Chocolate Borg looks mean. How does it taste?

OCD Chilehead said:
Nice looking pods. That unknown looks just like the Sicman Mystery. Going to grow them next year. Also going to try BBG Brown. That Chocolate Borg looks mean. How does it taste?
Sounds good, I hope they turn out good for you!
My BBG7 brown didnt produce larger pods like my red did but was still a good producer.
I will try one soon and let you know. The two I picked in the photo are going out to be reviewed. Thanks for the comment, my pepper friend
Really liking the production and the way my Boc x Jays Peach turned out! They are hotter than I expected and have a good flavor.

Hey, Jon - finally got a chance to look up some grow logs.
I missed a lot since the last post.  Is the CB9 in post 50 the
one Justin ate at the NWCF? 

All of your stuff is so gnarly - I can feel the heat down here
in the Tualatin Valley!

Hope the season winds down nicely for you, my friend.  Fall
weather has arrived here with a vengeance.  Windy. Cold. Wet.
Yuk!

This is my BBM. It was a late season pod, so Im guessing thats why there wasnt a stinger tail

Heres a Red Primo

This is a Brazilian x Moruga

Heres some pods I sent off to review In Left to right order

Chocolate Borg 9,Red BBG7, Boc x Jays Peach,Chocolate Madballz, Unknown Reaper Cross

Back