• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Mind F&@k Thread

Add your favorite optical illusions, brain games, and explain... Use it or lose it... Ill start... The Spinning Ballerina.. Suppose to show people if they are right brain or left brain oriented... Some will see her spinning to the right, some will see her spinning to the left... Some can see her spinning both ways at will... I can make her spin both ways, how about you? At first glance she always spins to the right for me... But with a little concentration i can make her spin left...

Spinning_Dancer.gif
 ​
Its really kool cause once you get her spinning the opposite way if you look away for a second and look back or blink for a second, she will be going the other way again.. after some practice you can make her go either way instantly... good brain workout​

Ok lets try something else.... Not really a riddle, but brain food... If you know it PM me the answer so you dont ruin it for those still trying... Things like this are hard in the google age cause people just like to google for answers so we'll just do the honor system... here goes:

You are in your garden....​
You have 10 Pepper plants...​
You have to put those ten pepper plants in 5 rows...​
BUT, you have to put 4 plants in each of the 10 rows...​
How do you do it?​
 ​
Ill edit this post with the user names of the people who got it...​
 ​
AND BRAIN IT!!!​

wow, the maze one made me queezy...

good lord i just full screened hoglegs video... major difference... and if anyone didnt notice the letters spelled out "you dont live in a world of reality but in a world of perceptions" or close to it... fun...

looks like it is bouncing around the outer square to me but im still googly eyed from the full screen vid on my tv.. that really makes that video effective... sit boo boo sit... good dog...

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
okay i really like this next one

D71We86.gif

Does the square in the center of the image look like its floating to you  the longer you stare at it ?

i just noticed something with this one too like the ballerina... you can make the outside square bounce around the inside squareor the inside square bounce around the outside square if you concentrate... brain food... fun

Back