The NEW Defcon products have arrived!

Well, the pallet has arrived. We will be able to unveil 2 brand new Defcon products at Jungle Jims Weekend of Fire this weekend. These are the first new products in over 2 years. They won't be available on our website until a few days after the show, but I'll give a bit of insight into what they are:

Def-Konichi - Asian-style, All-Purpose Food Improver, a soy sauce, ginger, wasabi-based condiment, with a medium kick of heat.

And the infamous Deathmatch Mark 3 (DM-MKIII) - Competition wing sauce. You thought the DM-MKII was hot, you ain't seen nothin' yet! We are actually rcommending this be added to a wing sauce instead of straight up. But, suit yourself. Once again, your fears of the dark are now edible.

:woohoo:

Something for sushi! Is that real wasabi in there or horseradish?

Something for sushi! Is that real wasabi in there or horseradish?
Actually, we toyed with the idea of putting the real wasabi rhizome into it. However, after calculating the cost to make it with that ingredient, it would be cost prohibitive to the general public. We are seriously considering do a limited run with the real stuff, but I want to find out what the quick demand for it would actually be, as the rhizome does not do well with extended amounts of time, without using a good amount of preservatives, which I really do frown upon.

Well, the pallet has arrived. We will be able to unveil 2 brand new Defcon products at Jungle Jims Weekend of Fire this weekend. These are the first new products in over 2 years. They won't be available on our website until a few days after the show, but I'll give a bit of insight into what they are:

Def-Konichi - Asian-style, All-Purpose Food Improver, a soy sauce, ginger, wasabi-based condiment, with a medium kick of heat.

And the infamous Deathmatch Mark 3 (DM-MKIII) - Competition wing sauce. You thought the DM-MKII was hot, you ain't seen nothin' yet! We are actually rcommending this be added to a wing sauce instead of straight up. But, suit yourself. Once again, your fears of the dark are now edible.

Sweet!!!

Set me up, Creator!! :woohoo:

sounds good john! we're gettin ready for WOF ourselves.... cant wait to catch up with you there!!

xo Nicole

well I will be ordering both as soon as you put it up on your site

and if you do make a limited run on the Def-Konichi I will be in for a couple of those as well

I have had the pleasure of sampling both of these products with JayT at Peppers at the Beach a couple months ago

The Def-Konichi is absolutely incredible, and the DMMKIII is nothing to toy around with

still waiting to send you some money for these - and a sludge too!
Totally understand, and I apologiz for the delay. After getting back from the show, we took 24 hours off (it's a rare treat), Maggie then got stuck with having to pull a couple of doubles at work, and I'm playing catch-up at my regular job. If someone could invent 28-hour days, I'd be their best friend. I'm hoping to have the site updated over the weekend. I'll be sending out an email to eveyrone on the list when the new stuff is available.

it's cool - understand how it is - the place where I work has invented 28 hour days as a matter of fact - they just want us to do them within 8 hours tho - I will be ordering as soon as you get the new stuff up - just don't get rid of all the sludge before I get the chance at some!

We're actually going to offer a new gift set as well. The Super-Uber pack. It will contain the following:
1 8-ounce Defense Condition #3 (mild)
1 8-ounce Defense Condition #2 (medium)
1 8-ounce Defense Condition #1 (hot)
1 Jar of Habby Horse
1 Jar of Habby Pony
1 shaker of Smokey Dust
1 bottle of Def-Konichi
1 bottle of DM-MKIII

All for $40.00!

Hey John, what are the sizes of the new products?
The DEF-KONichi and DM MKIII are both 5 ounce bottles. They are basically prototype bottles. If sales go as well as we expect, we will put them into a cooler bottle. The Sludge comes in a .87 ounce amber glass jar. For it's size, it packs a lot of actual weight.

Back