• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

The Orange 7-pot primo. What a great variety!!!

Pr0digal_son sent me a beautiful Orange 7-pot primo to try. Thanks John, wonderful stuff!!!

These are pretty darn hot, although not red 7-pot primo levels of heat. They aren`t that far short, though. The flavour is superb, again not quite red primo, but a bit like a red 7-pot primo crossed with a yellow 7-pot. I prefer this one over the Yellow 7-pot primo by quite a margin. Delicious!

I don`t think the seeds are freely available yet, but I hope you all can get some from somewhere. This is yet another variety that is well worth the effort involved in trying to get seeds. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwPEXRQHqFY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUvpwCBbWBXpc-AzNlkEf8RA

You are a brave man. Not only did you eat the pod and do a great review, but you threw caution to the wind and cut it without glove with a nice gash on your thumb. That's true bravado. Great review Mr. Dr. :clap:

Try semillas.de for Orange Primo seeds, these are acknowledged as potentially unstable on the website.  I have them and will be trying to germinate from tomorrow.  That is about 4 varieties part my limit of 50 now.

image.jpg

7 pot primo Orange 

Back