• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

True - if you count a noxious poop with its associated gassy smell...every morning like clockwork...

TPBM poops on a regular schedule.

I'm a fan of most sports, but I don't really have time to watch much (I actually don't have cable/satellite - as a choice, not a circumstance). The constant talk of Tiger Wood's demise is somewhat of a put-off.

TPBM thinks soccer should be called football, and football (USA) renamed American rugby.

First, I'll one-up you on the TV - I don't have one, let alone cable, by choice. If I want to watch a game, I'll go to a sports bar or a friend's house.
Hmm... The rugby matches I've seen are a heck of a lot more intense than our football. I think we should call soccer football to get in line with the rest of the world (not a bad thing in this case...), and rename american football to something entirely new..... like maybe Bullet Ball. Nice ring do it, don't cha think? :lol:

TPBM at first was horrified at that idea, but now it's growing on them.

Horrified by the name bullet ball, but agree with everything else...

TPBM thinks exercise is overrated - not bad per se, but overrated...

Nope. It's kept me from needing surgery on my back, so not overrated at all, IMO.

TPBM is re-thinking their stance on this subject.

Not even close - definitely an overrated fad that ebbs and flows in popularity...

TPBM thinks eating hot peppers should count as exercise.

True...Well I was selling at the farmers market yesterday, but there weren't too many hippies...a couple chileheads too...

TPBM likes to look at the stars...

It will definately have its place in the new world. Large scale it makes alot of since.

TPBM thinks they can taste the difference between a hydro pepper and a soil grown one.

I grow/sell both types for a living - sometimes I can definitely tell the difference, but not always.

TPBM thinks newborn babies intentionally f**k with their parent(s).

Back