• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Novacastrian said:
TPBM just noticed their first Dorset pod

Wrong. I have my two first sprouted bhut jolokias and the first cayenne bud. And I received fatalii seeds and hab white seeds today.

TPBM has indecent piercings.

"TPBM has indecent piercings."

Nope. I did piece my left ear once or twice by myself with a bobby pin.

TPBM has tatoos that they don't remember getting.

True, but it doesn't stop him trying *rubs aching stomach*

TPBM Enjoys the smell of a good fart (but only his own)

JayT said:
True.

TPBM looks at tissue after blowing nose

Well, yeah, how else are you gonna know which ones to keep for your dried booger collection?

The person below me sharpens their claws on the sofa.

Txclosetgrower said:
TPBM thinks fataliis are the best

Well, I've never tasted the fatalii but I have a green one on the plant that is only a few weeks from being ripe, and I am so looking forward to it....So true....

TPBM is Really happy that me, tony05, Bentaphanerd and Novacastrian are having a BBQ together this Saturday....

True, santa can kiss my bhut goodbye for another year

TPBM is going to leave out goats weed for santas deers next year, then as they look for water they will stalk and shoot said deers..

Novacastrian said:
TPBM is going to leave out goats weed for santas deers next year, then as they look for water they will stalk and shoot said deers..

I would never! They would bleed on the carpet and you know how hard blood stains are to get out of the carpet, don't you? Not that I ever had to get large blood stains out of my carpet, uh huh, nooooo, I just read that somewhere.

The person below me will pat Bent on the bottom at the barbecue and tell him hello from Pam.

Novacastrian said:
True, :Blushes:

TPBM will aid in Novas recovery after the bottom patting incident

Oh yes, I will! Come, sit, *pats sofa* and tell me allll about it!
*hands Novas a cold beer*

The person below me had cold pizza for breakfast.

"The person below me had cold pizza for breakfast. "

TRUE! Famous Passow Pizza with Texas Blues Smoked salmon! (I only had one slice left though.....so I also had some waffles with real maple syrup...now I'm hyper)

TPBM, a day later, is still extatic that Pam has returned to us.

true, but hasn't it been two days? have you gotten so hyper you're moving backwards in time?

TPBM is thirty two flavors and then some...

"TPBM is thirty two flavors and then some... "

False, I'm only three flavors because that's all you need, baby!

TPBM is distrurbed by the impact on the time line that IGGY can cause by moving backwards in time.

imaguitargod said:
"TPBM is thirty two flavors and then some... "

False, I'm only three flavors because that's all you need, baby!

TPBM is distrurbed by the impact on the time line that IGGY can cause by moving backwards in time.

Yeah...if my peppers start retreating into their little seed coats, I'm gonna rip you a new pink, puckered orifice!

The person below me finds the thought of imaguitargod with two poo holes entertaining.

Back