seed-train THE "SEED TRAIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the train arrived in the station today :dance: :dance: :dance: I have spent the last hour looking through the contents and I must say it is impressive. I down sized a few baggies that were in the box to get it to fit into a small flat rate box but it is a tight fit. I will be dropping it in the mail tomorrow and will post tracking info when I have it.

Next stop is Sr Beaver down in the low country of south Georgia.

OK The train is pulling out of the station. I just sent the package USPS priority mail. Tracking number is 9405 5036 9930 0302 9528 08

It has arrived, and will be sorted through and on the way to the next stop on Monday! So far looks like an amazing variety in this one!

thanks guys this train is flyin

1.nate6279
2.Chewi
3jedisushi06
4.joemomma
5.MegaSpokaneMan
6.Smitty
7.kcallais
8.bhut camp
9.tylerdodd25_92
10.Dragonpeppers
11.fiogga
12.usmc- pm me for addy
13.detroitgirl77
14.RPM55
15.Sr. Beaver
16.Habanero Fellow
17.bricke
19.Kramer Chids
21.KevinH
22.jsschrstrcks
23.PepTalk
24.RCC
25. Sanarda

SECOND ROUND AFTER EVERYONE GETS IT ONCE "once round 1 limit of 25 fills, new and old rider that want to be added will get added to round 2." :party: AFTER YOU GET THE TRAIN YOU WILL BE ADDED TO ROUND 2 :party:

1.tylerdodd25_92
2.nate6279
3. Chewi
4.jedisushi06
5.joemomma
6.MegaSpokaneMan
7.Smitty
8.usmc pm me for the address
9.kcallais
10. bhut camp
11. tylerdodd25_92
12.fiogga
13. detroitgirl77

14.RPM55
15.Sr. Beaver
16.scratchzilla

Alright fellas dont go getting worried theres a bunch of very good people on here trustworthy and all so (chill)And plus if your on here long enough you'll find what your looking for.

Alright fellas dont go getting worried theres a bunch of very good people on here trustworthy and all so (chill)And plus if your on here long enough you'll find what your looking for.
Hey man I'm cool as a cat. I don't really need seeds but I have alot to add, just wanna spread the wealth.
Do Ya Feel Me!

yeah where is this train we were going hard and now its gone?

Sr. Beaver had the train last and he has logged in today maybe he will see this and inform us on what he knows, i am also going to pm him and see whats up.. the 2nd of february he said he was mailing it out the following moday and then never got back to us to say it was shipped or add a tracking number.

he said he would be gone during the week only home on the weekends so no need to fret she will be rolling in the station soon ; )

Sorry for the delay guys and gals, thought the wife had sent it out while I was out of town, but she didn't. It in the mail tracking

expected delivery 14 feb

Thanks sir.beaver not a problem that it wasnt sent out we just didnt know where it was thanks for confirming with us that you had it and it is now shipped

Happy growing everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back