seed-train THE "SEED TRAIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to post an update, had midterms last and this week, and I got a little overwhelmed. I haven't mailed out the train, but am planning to get it to the PO today. Will post tracking/confirmation number soon after.

Sorry!

Can someone take a pic of what's in the train to make us jealous? Or is that against the rules?
Dont think so that was mentioned earlier when the train was just getting rolling but was derailed no pun intendedLOL because yeah that would ruin the excitement of not knowing what's to come.

Yeah,I agree with Smitty, I think the anticipation of the unknown is half the fun.

Tyler, sorry to hear you were sick, I hope you are feeling better now. There have been some really nasty viruses going around this winter.

It looks like the train is picking up steam again, Choo Choo :dance: :dance: :dance:

Dont think so that was mentioned earlier when the train was just getting rolling but was derailed no pun intendedLOL because yeah that would ruin the excitement of not knowing what's to come.
yes thats the reason people dont post pictures like to get the package and have all the excitment of not knowing whats inside it would ruin all the fun if people took pictures and posted them when they got the train.

Yeah,I agree with Smitty, I think the anticipation of the unknown is half the fun.

Tyler, sorry to hear you were sick, I hope you are feeling better now. There have been some really nasty viruses going around this winter.

It looks like the train is picking up steam again, Choo Choo :dance: :dance: :dance:
Thanks! I dont know what i had was out of commission for about a week it sucked! hahaha but now im better and tending to all the plants i have growing at the moment.

1.nate6279
2.Chewi
3jedisushi06
4.joemomma
5.MegaSpokaneMan
6.Smitty
7.kcallais
8.bhut camp
9.tylerdodd25_92
10.Dragonpeppers
11.fiogga
12.usmc- pm me for addy
13.detroitgirl77
14.RPM55
15.Sr. Beaver
16.Habanero Fellow
17.bricke
19.Kramer Chids
21.KevinH
22.jsschrstrcks
23.PepTalk
24.RCC
25. Sanarda

SECOND ROUND AFTER EVERYONE GETS IT ONCE "once round 1 limit of 25 fills, new and old rider that want to be added will get added to round 2." :party: AFTER YOU GET THE TRAIN YOU WILL BE ADDED TO ROUND 2 :party:

1.tylerdodd25_92
2.nate6279
3. Chewi
4.jedisushi06
5.joemomma
6.MegaSpokaneMan
7.Smitty
8.usmc pm me for the address
9.kcallais
10. bhut camp
11. tylerdodd25_92
12.fiogga
13. detroitgirl77

14.RPM55
15.Sr. Beaver
16.Habanero Fellow
17.bricke
18.Kramer Chids
19.KevinH
20.jsschrstrcks

yeah does anyone know the whereabouts of the train seems like we ran off course which isnt good was hoping everyone in the beginning of round 1 would see it one more time before its wayyy to late to start seeds.

Didn't this happen once before with JSS ?

[sub]Not jacking it by any mean, but taking it for an extended length of time to 'fix it up?' Was anyone here on that train ? I remember it ending badly... i dunno could be remembering it wrong.[/sub]

Ok, it came today. Thank the lord! Allot of interesting stuff. I will pull what I want and add more ( as if I need more pepper seeds ) but hey !

Also, I know we are not supposed to tell but, I wanna know who sent the Anise seeds ( cool bonus ) Are these viable? cause Im takin some to grow.

I'll send out ASAP. RCC be on the lookout cause the train is fuel-in up.

He hasnt been on for more than a month once your done adding and picking just send it right to sanarda

RCC Member Since 23 Jan 2012
OfflineLast Active Feb 13 2013 07:57 PM

:dance: :onfire: And remember guys try to add the same or more than you took so that we can keep this train running it doesnt run out of "fuel" haha :dance: :onfire:

Also, I know we are not supposed to tell but, I wanna know who sent the Anise seeds ( cool bonus ) Are these viable? cause Im takin some to grow.

The anise seeds were from me, actually my dad's plant. The anise he bought quite a while back and he's always let the seeds dry on the plant, harvesting a bunch for personal use and it always reseeds itself in the same area each year, so they should be good to go. He gave me a ton of the anise, some which I saved for seed and the rest to use in cooking. My oldest just loves to eat the seeds by themselves.

i didnt add the anise seed but i am growing it next year seemed like a cool herb to grow and the seeds smell pretty interesting to.
You should taste them too--have a distinct licorice like flavor.

The anise seeds were from me, actually my dad's plant. The anise he bought quite a while back and he's always let the seeds dry on the plant, harvesting a bunch for personal use and it always reseeds itself in the same area each year, so they should be good to go. He gave me a ton of the anise, some which I saved for seed and the rest to use in cooking. My oldest just loves to eat the seeds by themselves.
Cool beans. I'm always looking for unique things to grow in my garden, this year its going to be Anise. Thankx DG77

He hasnt been on for more than a month once your done adding and picking just send it right to sanarda

RCC Member Since 23 Jan 2012
OfflineLast Active Feb 13 2013 07:57 PM

:dance: :onfire: And remember guys try to add the same or more than you took so that we can keep this train running it doesnt run out of "fuel" haha :dance: :onfire:
Holy Smokes, just because I have not logged on means nothing, I am subscribed to the thread and read the posts every day. More than one way to skin a cat. Seems to be a bit of panic here since the delay. Tyler decides to pass me by before I even have two hours to respond to the PM. I hope you guys enjoy the train.

RCC

Holy Smokes, just because I have not logged on means nothing, I am subscribed to the thread and read the posts every day. More than one way to skin a cat. Seems to be a bit of panic here since the delay. Tyler decides to pass me by before I even have two hours to respond to the PM. I hope you guys enjoy the train.

RCC
Its all good man, I said I would give it a day or two.
If TD recants, ill send your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back