The superhots I am missing ... (Douglah, Morouga, BrainStrain, Y-Scorp)

The superhots I am missing ... (Morouga Blend + Barrackpore)

I have built up a nice little collection of seeds over winter, the majority of them I bought from the UK store, I think I actually enjoy collecting seeds more than eating chillis. And a few have kindly been donated by some members here, yet I am still missing 4 strains that I would like to grow this season, which started about two weeks ago :)

EDIT:: Thanks to a couple of members here I managed to shorten my list. Only two left :)

----------------

Morouga Blend (Trinidad Scorpion)
Barrackpore (Trinidad 7pot)

----------------

I also wouldn't mind any superhot hybrids, like the fabled Choc Habolokia, or things along those lines. Although its not important, I am just curious to see how they taste.

My little collection, keep in mind these are just the superhots, I have others but I feel they are not really worth listing.

(@ = Source)

----------------

Naga Jolokia @Various
Bhut Jolokia @Chileseeds.uk
Naga Morich @Chileseeds.uk
Dorset Naga @Nova
Bih Jolokia (One small seedling, that is all) @Hippyseed
Orange Bhut @Chileseeds.uk
Choc Bhut (4 seeds yet to sprout) @Chileseeds.uk

Fatalii @Chileseeds.uk

Scorpion (Red) @Chileseeds.uk
Scorpion (Yellow) @PRF

7pot (Red) @Chileseeds.uk
7pot (Yellow) @Hippyseed
7pot (Jonah) @Hippyseed
7pot (Doughlah) @PRF
7pot (Brain Strain) @Dreamboat + PRF
7pot (Barrackpore - In the mail yet to receive :)) @trinicoolieboy

Bonda ma Jacques @Hippyseed

----------------

The plants I have listed are not seeds for trade right now, but the first harvest of pods should be in about 3 months from now, or early in the new year. I can send anything I listed (as long as the plants don't die), let me know which ones you need and I will keep the strain pure (I will prevent cross-pollination to the best of my abilities, nothing is 100% safe).

-- EDIT ::

Our season is really late, it is only starting to get warm now and it is five weeks into spring. The first harvest should still be around the New Year, but if it is late by about 1 month blame Mother Nature.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out :)

Oh yeah Ill start the ball rolling and chuck you a couple mate...I dont have a heap but I can give you 2 trin S yellow...I know thats lame but hey!

Anyone else lol! Too funny give me a ring.

I have some brain strain seeds - sent to me from the source in USA last year. I have a couple of plants up now (and hopefully close to flowering), and still a handful of seeds left from what was sent to me. If you send me your address, I can probably send 4 or 5 seeds to you, and still leave me with a few in case I need to grow any more myself.
I will definately be getting a stash of pure seeds off this plant when the pods come on, so should have plenty to go around in a few months time.

dreamboat

Haha Scorp, I would feel bad if I took yours cause I know you only have a couple :) Although your Douglah might go missing one day, who knows :hell:

Dreamboat, thanks mate :) Brain Strain is the one my girlfriend is looking forward to the most, she is absolutely in love with the pictures that PRF posted :)

Taj said:
Dreamboat, thanks mate :) Brain Strain is the one my girlfriend is looking forward to the most, she is absolutely in love with the pictures that PRF posted :)

Well Taj since you put it like that if you pm your girlfriend's addy I'll drop some brain strain, douglah, and yellow and red scorpions her way. What I need from Oz is some of those hippyseed yellow 7 pots and hippyseed jonah 7 pots. Happy to make it a trade if that's possible otherwise SASE.

Thanks Dreamboat and Cappy, I received your seeds :)

I have updated the list, I am still missing two.

Morouga Blend (Trinidad Scorpion)
Barrackpore (Trinidad 7pot)

If anyone can help me out with these it is much appreciated :)

Might have some Barrackpore 7-Pot seeds leftover from TCB. I'm at work atm, will have a look when I get home. Also will check to see if any Morouga Blends survived winter :)

Micca

Checked and have got some Barrackpore 7-Pot seeds leftover from TCB and a little overwintered Morouga Blend seedling.
Pm me if interested :cool:

Micca

Kept it short and sweet otherwise you might think I was a little bit too interested in either you or the seeds, :D

Back