• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Weather Thread

Its been terrible here. Cold chill to the bone,I actually had to ware socks with my flippy flops the other day. 
174-8-1.gif

Enjoying an above average spell of 70s and low 80s for the last few days.  Don't feel too angry, we do pay for it in June...

Peppers still going fairly well, although many of the the C.Chinense are showing signs of stress brought on by the high-30s, low-40's nights.
Lots the older leaves are yellowing and dropping.

A rat with hooves!  Shoot her!!!  Wait, is that Charlie Brown's tree?

Wait again.  Power lines?  What's next?  Running water?  Man, soon Hank will have to get rid of the ice boxes and put in refrigeration.

Some good heat starting to appear in the NW of the country.

marblebar_zpsc1e491ee.jpg

* why does the pic come out so small and blurry????? Seems to happen with every pic  I post lately, pissing me off to no end   :evil: 

cruzzfish said:
CAN IT JUST f**kING SNOW ALREADY? I'm getting really sick of this "it's cold as hell, and here's some flurries, but nothing to do." around here. I just want to go skiing/sledding or something.

Invitation to my camp. As long as you help me drain some HHWiskey.

And shovel. LOL

Scoville DeVille said:

Invitation to my camp. As long as you help me drain some HHWiskey.

And shovel. LOL

cruzzfish said:
CAN IT JUST f**kING SNOW ALREADY? I'm getting really sick of this "it's cold as hell, and here's some flurries, but nothing to do." around here. I just want to go skiing/sledding or something.

If you guys aren't careful, posts like these are gonna get this scrooge in a Christmas spirit. 

Hhhwhiskey and shoveling out a snowstorm. Mmmm! I can't wait to go snowshoeing and ice fishing and winter camping (remember the hhwhiskey!), and sledding and snowbank bashing, and whipping shitties in the Fleet Farm parking lot at 2:30am! God, I love winter!!!  :party:

"In the meadow, we can build a snowman. And pretend that he remembered bourbon!"

edit: Shit! How could I forget the late-night "beer run" excursion out into a full-on 45mph wind, 2' per hour, whiteout arctic hurricane? Drift bustin' anyone? The more the merrier, we need ballast!

Back