• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

ThePepperGrowingMan's 2011 Grow Log

Here's what I am starting with this year, seeds went in the dirt today :dance:
More will be started when it gets a little closer to being able to put them outside.

giant jolokia
jonah 7 pod
chocolate jolokia
7 pod brain strain
doughlah
caribbean red
pimenta de neyde

img_3888.jpg

Oh it's a shovel! Gotcha. ;)

Will do and thanks.

Impressive growing thread. Love it!!

Chris

Beautiful job on this thread Jeremy. Lots and lots of impressive stuff - that 5 foot Brain Strain is positively Cappy-like. BTW - the one Giant Jolokia container plant that I moved onto grass is now my healthiest - it used to be my worst. I need to get more plants off the asphalt next year and find a way to keep the roots cooler. Didn't know we had a Jonah controversy - the ones that Neil grew looked like mine. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bUxaoLxAJoA

Thanks guys, it's been a fun season so far. Tony, I don't think there's a jonah controversy I just think there are two types of jonahs out there. It's all so hard to keep straight...either way the pods/plants I'm growing from your jonah seeds rock, absolutely love em'.

Potential frost later this week so gave the plants a sweep this morning and picked this. Includes some chocolate bhut jolokia, giant red bhut jolokia, pimenta de neyde, fatalii, red douglah cross, chocolate habaneros, long red slims and a few jalapenos.

img_4911.jpg

Later season giant red bhuts are starting to get closer to the sizes from last year. Still a little shy of last year but there are some nice sized pods coming out of the garden:
img_4909.jpg

Grow on :cheers:

To those of you I'm sending stuff too...it's all leaving today. Priority mail so fingers crossed it arrives Sat or sooner. Hopefully the cool temps work out well for the fresh pods being shipped. Enjoy!

Everything is looking great man, especially those choco bhuts. Those Giant Jolokias you sent me last year have been my second favorite so far this year. Only thing to beat it are the fataliis I am send back to ya.

Back