• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce There once was a man who liked sauce

Kato's Sauces are fucking great...I have just began sampling them for review...and I am impressed...very impressed. By the way...it seems that I have a flair for breaking the rules on here..and for that I apologize...I just want to try every sauce possible in the world...review them....help some people out and make friends...I mean no disrespect to anyone...but I have my own ways of expressing myself...so if I do something wrong spank me..but I respect you all and I would love your help ..spank me but don't forget to pet and feed me... Now...back to the Kato's Meaner Greener...i'll let you know all about it soon!!!

B.D.:mouthonfire:

BDTastebuds said:
Kato's Sauces are fucking great...I have just began sampling them for review...and I am impressed...very impressed. By the way...it seems that I have a flair for breaking the rules on here..and for that I apologize...I just want to try every sauce possible in the world...review them....help some people out and make friends...I mean no disrespect to anyone...but I have my own ways of expressing myself...so if I do something wrong spank me..but I respect you all and I would love your help ..spank me but don't forget to pet and feed me... Now...back to the Kato's Meaner Greener...i'll let you know all about it soon!!!

B.D.:mouthonfire:
Am I being blackballed??

Back