• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Things that cannot be unseen!

I walked by the living room this morning and saw my nieces watching a kids show, one that I have seen them watch before and all of a sudden, it occurred to me... This ain't right! Now after seeing it, it cannot be unseen. I get these from time to time, little things that change my whole perspective on things, sometimes funny, other times it ruins it for me. So let's share some things that cannot be unseen!

I'll start:

What the heck kind of smut are they playing on Nickelodeon these days?
0215151030.jpg

I just. I don't know, what to even say? :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  but I don't have kids so its easy to laugh at. But if I had kids I'd be like "click" that show is over, now go outside and play. No I dont care if its 4 degrees out, I SAID GO PLAY OUTSIDE DAMMIT!!!

Is that photo from Disney, really from Disney?  What does OWNED.LV mean?  BLADID??  How about a link to the photos?

that explains why my kids are like they are !   :rofl:  good thing their grown up and on their own !  but wait a minute we grew up to disney classics don't remember that stuff ?   :onfire:

A bit off topic but still badass...

Stare at the 4 black dots in the middle for 30 seconds and then look at a white wall or piece of paper.

jesus2_thumb.jpg

TrueNorthReptiles said:
I walked by the living room this morning and saw my nieces watching a kids show, one that I have seen them watch before and all of a sudden, it occurred to me... This ain't right! Now after seeing it, it cannot be unseen. I get these from time to time, little things that change my whole perspective on things, sometimes funny, other times it ruins it for me. So let's share some things that cannot be unseen!

I'll start:

What the heck kind of smut are they playing on Nickelodeon these days?
0215151030.jpg

Phil said:
Disney, too

15919961403_b6cd22495c_o.jpg

Jamison said:
Little+Mermaid_Disney+Phallic+Subliminal_.PNG

Little Mermaid movie cover,  lol!
Disney's modus operandi-
42c0fc584c12438604bb277ef8bfd178809d1315f4b5fb4f59dc83d7940c6b2d.jpg

Roguejim said:
Is that photo from Disney, really from Disney?  What does OWNED.LV mean?  BLADID??  How about a link to the photos?

Just Google it. Disney has a long history of stuff like this.

For all of you pop fans, you ever saw the Baphomet in Rihanna's Umbrella music video?

16355783170_c2b3288382_o.jpg

Back