• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Things that do not go well with peppers...

Thought it'd be a fun idea to write about what I've tried that does not go well with peppers.

This morning I put one of those dried peppers that they use in Kung Pao dishes in my coffee mug, just to see if I could get a coffee with a little spice in it. It sure did have some spice...but totally wrong for coffee.

It totally depends upon which pepper you use with what. Coffee + cayenne + dark chocolate = yummy. And if you happen to add some silver rum, all the better....

I can see how if you put chocolate in the coffee, that'd tame it a bit. I just threw a dried one in on the way out the door. First sips weren't bad...but after 20 min, each sip was too spicey.

lol @ fruity pebbles...but like above..maybe cocoa pebbles? maybe cocoa pebbles rice crispy treats! ...say, halloween is right around the corner.

I used a combo of fresh and dried, so can't say the chocolate tamed it significantly. But yeah, not a first-thing in the morning beverage if you use a lot of pepper and rum, unless you're really looking for a wake-up call! Try it as an after-dinner item, or just hanging-around bs-ing item.

Handling your man bits does not go well with peppers. Especially superhots!
You have man bits, Pie...? :eh:

Anyway, that is THE WORST!!!

But how's this for wicked.... My grandma used to tell me stories about how when she was a cook, she used to rub chillies on the handle of the men's dunnies for a bit of fun.

I am REALLY feeling sorry for ccernst right now - you guys have high-jacked his post for your own personal pleasure - for shame! :rofl: (Like I haven't done the same, myself!) SL would be telling us "BACK ON TOPIC" right about now, so I'll save her the trouble......

Back