• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

This just in..........

This morning a 34 year old man was trampled to death at a Wal Mart in NY. Seems the shopper practically knocked down the doors when the store was about to open. This world is going nuts!!!

DickT said:
This morning a 34 year old man was trampled to death at a Wal Mart in NY. Seems the shopper practically knocked down the doors when the store was about to open. This world is going nuts!!!

:shocked:Crazy Crazy World

People are idiots, he got what he deserved for shopping at a place that was spawned by the evil corperate world....now had he shopped locally and supported local buisiness he would have been alive.

imaguitargod said:
People are idiots, he got what he deserved for shopping at a place that was spawned by the evil corperate world....now had he shopped locally and supported local buisiness he would have been alive.

yep he got what he deserved, death :rolleyes: all because he wanted a job to make a living!

I would get a good set of lawyers & sue walmart for millions & millions$$$$. they created the mob that killed him. by limiting the numbers of products for sale & setting the sale price. instead of doing just a normal sale like any other time of year.

this is not the 1st time people have died because of black friday. & every case is because of mobs/price/limited numbers of products, why & what is the reason for the mob - its the stores!! so in my eyes whoever looses someone because of this has every right to sue the living shit out of those stores that it happens at!! hey they didnt take measure to prevent it & they created the problem that landed in someones death.

mobs, no its NOT a joke! happens every year, day after thanksgiving aka black friday. every year someone or several people die or get hurt because of the mobs or someone takes it too serious & attacks someone to get a certain item!

you can have thousands of people waiting to get inside 1 store (at least several hundreds!) & they'll push shove trample over anyone that gets in their way, or start shoving/throwing punches.

I grew up in Cincinnati and remember the Who concert in '79, where 11 concert goers were crushed to death due to general seating. People are idiots - selfishness and greed are why this world is in the state it is. You or I are no better than the douche bag standing next to us, across the street, or around the world. Just look at JayT thanking the hotpepper community for their thoughtfulness, generosity, insight, and knowledge - I tip my hat fine sir. Community - thats how people used to survived, hunting and gathering as a whole. How well do you know your neighbor? You might have to rely on him in the near future. Oh and yes, I am drinking heavily.

eyepee said:
I grew up in Cincinnati and remember the Who concert in '79, where 11 concert goers were crushed to death due to general seating. People are idiots - selfishness and greed are why this world is in the state it is. You or I are no better than the douche bag standing next to us, across the street, or around the world. Just look at JayT thanking the hotpepper community for their thoughtfulness, generosity, insight, and knowledge - I tip my hat fine sir. Community - thats how people used to survived, hunting and gathering as a whole. How well do you know your neighbor? You might have to rely on him in the near future. Oh and yes, I am drinking heavily.

Gimme about an hour, I'll be tipping............:cheers:

This kind of thing is why I don't do Black Friday...just not that into material things to get up before dawn, stand in dumb lines or fight with a crowd of people over some little item...just can't do that..a friend took me once and that was more than enough...I'm not convinced that they need my time or money.

pepperfever said:
This kind of thing is why I don't do Black Friday...just not that into material things to get up before dawn, stand in dumb lines or fight with a crowd of people over some little item...just can't do that..a friend took me once and that was more than enough...I'm not convinced that they need my time or money.

Very well put......

Back