• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

THP 2009 Calendar Competition

imaguitargod said:
Well, we are the only ones who constantly show their faces. We've seen RB and her alien eyes, AJ and his pony tail, TB and the hanberger, Sickmont's ass...ummm....Stillmanz Mullet, Neil's Youtube videos....I think that's it.....oh ya! Dick and Budda!

Wah! Ya forgot meeeeee....
ner-ner2.gif

Heheh, no worries. :onfire:

Here's a recent one of me with the requisite dark Irish beer.

IMAGE_109_fix.jpg

Tippy took with his mobile, and I just did some correcting as it was insanely dark in the pub. Sorry, no chile-activity in this shot..by the tiem we ate the peppers, we were too off to remember to take pics. >;-)

rainbowberry said:
That's the best picture I've seen of you Quad, they were all good but that's very clear, it's nice.

I need a good shot of you RB so I can make a nice hot pepper Xmas card , you cam PM me the feet shot........:onfire:

rainbowberry said:
I have beautiful size 4 feet.

Quit teasing me, size 4, the smaller the cuter. before you send me the pics make sure you pluck ant hairs that might be growing on your big toe please.....

rainbowberry said:
That's the best picture I've seen of you Quad, they were all good but that's very clear, it's nice.

Awww, why ty RB. :lol:

Took a bit of photoshopping from the original, as it was nearly black in there.

Sickmont said:
You have a lot more beautiful features than that

True, that. ;)

Back