• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

THP Shirts- Slogon suggestions

remember those old 'scratch and smell t-shirts'??? well,...

how about a t-shirt with pics of a heap of different pods and you scratch the pic and then lick it and you get a massive hit of whatever the pepper is??? yeah I know it'd never work but it would be a f*cking great shirt!

chilliman64 said:
remember those old 'scratch and smell t-shirts'??? well,...

how about a t-shirt with pics of a heap of different pods and you scratch the pic and then lick it and you get a massive hit of whatever the pepper is??? yeah I know it'd never work but it would be a f*cking great shirt!

ooohhh yeah - i want a naga shirt...better make it 2. & a few orange hab shirts.

hell toss the shirt gimme a crate of both on handkerchiefs :cool:

chilliman64 said:
how about a t-shirt with pics of a heap of different pods and you scratch the pic and then lick it and you get a massive hit of whatever the pepper is???
And then we can have a IGG dedicated shirt that is dipped in acid and when you scratch and taste it you get a major hit :lol:

Plus wearing it would get really interesting really fast. :shocked:

Here is the basic idea for a shirt. Do a prison lineup with peppers like the pic below. Have a pepper lineup, one a green bell pepper and the rest varieties of hot peppers. Perhaps each pepper holding a prison card (THP with SCU). In the caption you have "The Hot Pepper, it's a crime if you don't belong"

2248966631_dc88d0d8d0.jpg

DevilDuck said:
....and there's another one for the taking!!!!

RB, you are truly priceless!

LOL, thank you DD, I don't think I explained myself too well. I meant I smelt of a damp Labrador, you know some dogs will venture everywhere and lick anything. This morning it was dampness and fishiness from being down by the river.
imaguitargod said:
I'll touch it!!! OH! OH! Pick me!!!!
I would have picked you Iggy sweetie just because of your desperateness :lol:

rainbowberry said:
... you know some dogs will venture everywhere and lick anything. This morning it was dampness ...

Ahem... Thats just about anything ... and if its yours then ...well...it would be just fine

Back