auction THSC Charity Auction

theHippySeedCo said:
Hey Tony, tell us more Bout the Sauce too please :)

This sauce came about by me wanting to do a sauce with a sweet and sour feel hence the peaches and pineapple. Also the first time I have used a fresh puree for the chilli part.

Austchilli sent me a H25 puree blend to try, it is 75% Cayenne and 25% Habanero chilli. I was dubious about how it would turn out, I'm rather pleased with the result and the test bottles I gave out went quickly. The response then was have you got more? All going well I soon will have.

Only to happy to be able to support you in some small way.

Excellent, Thanks for the info it looks great

i want 1 now hahahahahahahaha, swap ya :)

pack is getting There now and Thanks to you even bigger and it all helps The Fred..

Scorp Thanks heaps mate.. Going Ballistic now Geeez.. will see if have a pic here as funniest test ever did was the Wrath of God. it went Everywhere HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA here it is again for your viewing Pleasure, they don't do this now though

and Yes Nova will take a Pic tomorrow of what have so far

:)

He he....ok I have fixed the slight acid problem a long time ago :)! Toooo funny Neil...im glad you lived over the other side of Australia when that baby popped!

Was Gonna Take a Pic, BUT This Is Unreal Thanks Bent

Into the Pack Goesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Bent's "Black Dog"

BLackdog.jpg

Novacastian Helped test it Today..

Ok Will Go Take a Pic.

:D

Bid

$300 :mouthonfire:

And if you dont mind i would like to take a day trip up from my home in the ACT and personally pick up the case and shake your hand! Saves you postage and would make my day mate!

A great man doing great things for a great charity!

Well done Neil!

DanielDan said:
$300 :mouthonfire:

And if you dont mind i would like to take a day trip up from my home in the ACT and personally pick up the case and shake your hand! Saves you postage and would make my day mate!

A great man doing great things for a great charity!

Well done Neil!

Woah, you've come out of nowhere.

Back