• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

thsc nagasav (mid bottle) www.thehippyseedcompany.com

ok so the video was the right lenght and i dident say anythign retarded so here we go..

logo: minimalistic but gets the job done shows the nagas and the savina's.
bottle: asides form the cap exploding in transit. good since it dosent have the dropper.
consistancy: i'd give it a 9 since there is the odd piece of pepper in there that takes away from the perfect 10 in smoothness.
Taste: bloddy freaking amazing... its sweet and tangy then you get the pepper flafor then the heat and spices.
Heat: since this is a milder bottle i dident quite get the naga's delayed heat but the savina's come through just nicely. it is mostly the back of the throat and the tip of the tounge that the sauce gives me. so its a 7-8/10 in my books. the burn i got lasted abut 10 or so minutes peaked around 3 and then leveled off to an nice well composed burn.

and for you guys over watching the "pizzone" thread i brought out the huge can of cheese rape.

a little bit of classical in the background. (bethoven) oh and i got a forced haircut..

so more cheeze rape delivered.

hey i like virtuosic music be it metal or classical its all good sept crap rock pop and country.

every vid from now on will have a difrent style of music. be it drum and bass or crushing metal or perhaps some jazz.

... and i dont get the radar orily refference?

Hey man good vid, sounds like some tasty stuff. Will have to get some of Neils produce shipped over to blighty. No doubt you've done him justice. peace

N_FF said:
yea naga sav is a realy yummy sauce. and its pretty hot even without the naga's.

The nagas are in there man, you say its not that hot but where do you think they went? It's not suppose to be crazy hot like a sauce that is all naga and a little vinegar and salt or something. There are a lot of other ingredients in there besides the nagas. You want hot I'll send you one, fresh from my garden. Do a youtube video with that. :P

it just seemed like it was over too quickly since naga's are suposed to kick in around 2 minutes correct? well i dident get that i just had the savina burn that dident change. thats what i got from my expeirence. (shrug) and as for where duno ask the post that one lol.

Dude you got the hiccups! Yayyyyy.

Looked like it tortured you somewhat, nice vid mate and nicely done with the descriptions. I look forward to viewing more of your stuff :P

Heres a wee lil pic of radar.
250px-RadarMASH.jpg

it dosent take much to give me hickups. oh and soon i will be giving a vid of my first ripe cayenne couple more days woot.

N_FF said:
it dosent take much to give me hickups. oh and soon i will be giving a vid of my first ripe cayenne couple more days woot.

Like I said the fresh Naga offer is still on. And soon I will have ripe scorpions and yellow 7 pods.:P Who want to see him eat one?

Strange you got a non-naga bottle. Where's Neil? Maybe he has the answer.

Oh he has THE answer, but not in regards to no nagas! :P
I'll send him an sms and see if he gets onto this thread.

Neil only drops by ever so often so you should send him a PM and get him to have a look at this thread so he can Answer......My bottle of Naga sav most certainly gave me a good naga burn but I wouldn't go as far to say that you have 2 stages of burning like one fades out and the other kicks in. You know the naga's are there cause you can taste them...:)

If you really want a "Blow the back of your head off and make you cry" naga sauce then get chilliman to send you a bottle of his "ghost pepper" sauce.....and I dare you to do a vid with the same size spoon you used with the naga sav......:hell:

I don't think neils intention was to over power the sauce with the heat of the naga. It was more to get the flavour of the naga in there and the savina may over power the naga heat as there are more of them than there is of the naga????

iv been on msn with neil every so often.... but yes we should get him in on this thread...

i duno i havent experienced the naga burn before so maybe i am getting it but just not realising? duno but ill find out later if this is as hot as it gets or if i got a mild bottle... ill be buying another bottle of naga sav soon since this ones nearly half gone...

oh and chililover sure i'd love some fresh superhots.... duno if i'd eat them on camera but im all for some fresh chili's/seeds.

Hello,, there is Naga's in and each batch has been increasing should only be 1 burn just builds and a bit of Naga Sting but as Moyboy says, it wasn't made to be Killer and why building it up more, as said will pop ya another over couple batch's later so can see if there is a difference

And if any1 isn't happy with theirs, email me and ill refund ya $$ too easy

im starting to think im just over thinking things. i'd hate to damage THSC's rep just because im in experienced and cant tell the diff between the ingredients. ill stop niggleing over here and just enjoy the damn sauce... lol.

neil even at the heat level i had its a great sauce i realy ejoyed it on some ukranian food and some beef jerkey.

Back