• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

THSC Ordering time

Hello gents. I sent THSC an email a week ago for some pepper seeds. I have not heard back yet with a total and where to direct my paypal funds, so I'm curious how long it took for others to get a reply back. I'm not at all worried or miffed by the time it has taken so far; based on what I have read on this forum and elsewhere, Neil's product is worth any wait. I'm just curious what others experiences have been.

Thanks

Hello gents. I sent THSC an email a week ago for some pepper seeds. I have not heard back yet with a total and where to direct my paypal funds, so I'm curious how long it took for others to get a reply back. I'm not at all worried or miffed by the time it has taken so far; based on what I have read on this forum and elsewhere, Neil's product is worth any wait. I'm just curious what others experiences have been.

Thanks
i Have Waited no longer then 1 day for Neil to reply as he lots of people to deal with but yes it is very worth the wait i have never had a problem with THSC if your that worried just send him another email also there on facebook

Neil is fast in answering his e-mails . very good service so i would say send another e-mail if nothing i will contact him for you i have him on my friends list so let me know what happens

Cant really say much, but he's had a lot going on lately. But I agree with whats been said, the best thing to do is send him another e-mail. And like Judy offered, if he doesnt answer you back, let me know and I can either e-mail him or call him for ya.

I sent Neil an email last night and haven't heard back from him yet either.

I've ordered from him before and have always received prompt responses back.

But I'm sure he has a busy life and who knows, he might even be on a well deserved vacation.

Not to worry though, I'm sure we'll hear back from him once he gets back to the office.

dvg

I agree with the others, Neil is typically very prompt in both replying to emails and sending seeds out. I was in frequent contact with him recently over an order and it was usually no more than 1-2 days before a reply, with 2 days usually being in reply to emails sent on the weekend. I would send him another one, I would guess that he missed the email or it went to his spam folder or something, because he seems to usually be very prompt. Could be that he's really busy with other stuff right now, but I would still send him another one just in case he missed it.

Ok, good news...he's doing ok. He says he's just been REAL busy lately, and has been actually been doing reverand stuff. I would go ahead and send him those extra e-mails. He's old, give him some credit!! lmao

About this Reverend stuff? I was wondering why my letters were from Rev. Neil Smith.
Is he actually a real Reverend? He doesn't strike me as the religious type.

10 years a reverend...

Damn!! Thats FAST!! I live in NC, and stuff usually takes a good week-and-a-half to get here from him!
Its a conspiracy I tell you!!!!

Damn!! Thats FAST!! I live in NC, and stuff usually takes a good week-and-a-half to get here from him!
Its a conspiracy I tell you!!!!

I thought so too, I certainly wasn't expecting the letter that soon, but if it makes you feel any better I really had to wait over a month. The USPS carrier didn't think that I lived there so he had been returning all my mail to sender and I didn't realize it for awhile. :banghead: When Neil resent the letter it only took 5 days, fortunately, but by the time it got here I had already waited a month. Another guy in Australia said he frequently sends packages back and forth to a friend in Chicago and 5 days is the average though. Maybe you have a lazy mail carrier. :P

Nah. I just live in the stix. All of the mail workers are probably having sex with their sisters. (No joke, there seriously IS in-breeding in this area! lol)

Back