• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Time to go Home

Well My job is finally ending here in Tenneesee so I am sad to say I will not be on THP as much as I normally am. I am going home to the land of no internet. I am super excited about going home to finally spend some quality time with my family and my garden wich I feel like I have been neglecting. But. I will be able to check in every week or so thank goodness but I will miss being on here for 2-3 hours a day, every day with my crazy, disfunctional THP family. Soooo.... Stay hot and keep up the good work and I'll see yall round.

Cheers and thanks for the help

Chris

Chris, its awesome that your going home to see the family. We'll miss ya, but hopefully you'll be able to check in from timeto time to get your THP fix. :)
Good luck man
Aaron

Cheers man, and thanks for the heads up!
So many times people, just bow out for whatever reason, and we never really know what happened!

Glad to know you'll be with both of your grow logs. :D

Peace out!

Thanks Scovie, My wife will be glad I will be home with both of my grow logs for a while too! That awsome poor woman needs a break!

well there is but I have not paid for it yet ;)

It is in the works though. Like HH81 said," Got to get my THP fix"

Just park outside a hotel or chain store with wifi... mcdonald's and the rest of them have free wifi too... you can have morning coffee with the old timers

Back