Time to start thinking about 2011

Well, with the 2010 season wrapping up it's time to start getting ready for the 2011 season. I have already got most of my needs covered, but still looking for a few more. I already have a ton of superhots and looking for a few milder ones as well as some wilds. I have lots to trade, some OP, some isolated, just check my grow list in my profile and see if there is something you like.

Regular varieties:

Burkina
Chilaca
Numex Big Jim
Brown Rocoto
White Rocoto
Chimayo

Wilds:

C. Tovarii
C. Buforum
C. Flexuosum
C. Lanceolatum
C. Eximium
C. Cardenasii

If there isn't anything in my list you like for these wilds, I will also gladly Paypal a reasonable fee to cover postage and contribute to your growing costs. After all every little bit helps right. ;)

Thanks for looking!
jacob

Well, I have a Rocotto, but I dont know what color it is. Label just said "Rocoto." Since we have gotten a freeze 3 nights in a row, I had to pull all of my pods, ripe or not. (Some of my Yellow 7's were getting pretty soft.) So, I will see if they will ripen in the house. Whatever they are, you are MORE than welcome to some.

I can help you with

Burkina
Numex Big Jim

and I have these rocoto's from Semillas.de

Large Red Rocoto
Rocoto CAP1492
Rocoto Costa Rican Red
Rocoto San Isidro

if you want any.

Well, I have a Rocotto, but I dont know what color it is. Label just said "Rocoto." Since we have gotten a freeze 3 nights in a row, I had to pull all of my pods, ripe or not. (Some of my Yellow 7's were getting pretty soft.) So, I will see if they will ripen in the house. Whatever they are, you are MORE than welcome to some.
That sucks about the frost. It can come here any week now, but luckily nothing forecasted through the next 10 days. I still have a ton of pods I hope can ripen in time and still have to prepare some plants for overwintering as well. Hopefully it will hold off till December like last year. I appreciate the offer, but I already have a couple of Red Rocotos, hoping to try a few different colors to compare.

I can help you with BurkinaNumex Big Jimand I have these rocoto's from Semillas.deLarge Red RocotoRocoto CAP1492Rocoto Costa Rican RedRocoto San Isidroif you want any.

Thanks! PM sent

Well I cam help with the burkina and the chimayo .Let me know!

Thanks! PM sent

Well, I got some trades set up on some and got some of the wilds in from a very generous member, so here is an updated list of what I am looking for:

Brown Rocoto
White Rocoto

C. Lanceolatum
C. Cardenasii

Anyone with any to spare????? :lol: Thanks for looking!
jacob

Well, I got C. Lanceolatum and Brown Rocoto on the way. Still looking for:

White Rocoto
C. Cardenasii (CAP 1530, CGN 20497)

Anyone willing to help finish off my wishlist. I am more than willing to Paypal a reasonable amount of money to compensate. Thanks for looking!
jacob

I know beaglestorm has Numex Big Jim, don't know if it's the Numex Heritage Big Jim.
Have some from NMSU, if you would like to compare them. Interested in one of your
peppers.

Which Burkina are you growing? There is a Burkina Yellow Scotch Bonnet and a Burkina Yellow Habanero. There may be more, but those are 2 I know of.

I know beaglestorm has Numex Big Jim, don't know if it's the Numex Heritage Big Jim.Have some from NMSU, if you would like to compare them. Interested in one of yourpeppers.

I already have some of those on the way, but let me know which one of mine you are interested in and we will work something out.

jacob
Which Burkina are you growing? There is a Burkina Yellow Scotch Bonnet and a Burkina Yellow Habanero. There may be more, but those are 2 I know of.

The one I was interested in was the Burkina Yellow Scotch Bonnet. Seen it some places as just burkina, so took the same shorthand. ;) Never seen the Habanero one.

Back