• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Timestamp Time #2! Mystery Boxes!

THP had a little mini contest that ran kinda like the sniper bidding process on eBay. The last person to get a post in before a specified time won a box of goodies from him. There were three MFRB up for grabs. It was quite fun!

My box arrived safely this afternoon. I could tell I was in for a treat as soon as I felt how heavy it was. Thanks THP! 
20140204_150604.jpg

Nice! Mine also came in today! Thanks THP!

nRNpwyj.jpg

schrade82 said:
I got my box today and wow was it packed full of fiery goodness! Thanks THP!! (I'd post a pic, but seem to gave trouble figuring that part out)

Seems a lot of people have problems with this starting out. Easiest way, is upload the photo to a service of your choice (I use imgur b/c you don't need an account). After upload, right click the image and open it in a new tab. Copy the URL from that tab. Then click the image button this editor's tool bar and paste the URL into it. :-) Good luck!

Tried some of the ghost pepper pistachio chocolate after work. That stuff is freaking delicious! Can't wait to try everything else. Love the generosity on here!

The Hot Pepper said:
Who knows how to pack a medium box?

<--------------------------------this guy!
You sure do! Thanks again boss!

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
:rofl:

I spy a bottle of Orange Label - yowza! 
Yes sir! Happy about that one for sure. Definitely my favorite of your sauces!

JayT said:
You people that sniped these boxes, you better be making some food and posting it on the cooking forums.
Definitely will JayT. Just need the weather here to settle down so I can pull out the pit and put them all to good use. 

filmost said:
Nice! Mine also came in today! Thanks THP!

nRNpwyj.jpg

Seems a lot of people have problems with this starting out. Easiest way, is upload the photo to a service of your choice (I use imgur b/c you don't need an account). After upload, right click the image and open it in a new tab. Copy the URL from that tab. Then click the image button this editor's tool bar and paste the URL into it. :-) Good luck!

Still having trouble uploading, is there a certain file extension I need?  I am pasting a link from google drive, but its saying "That file extension is not allowed on this community".  I am getting closer, at least I understand the URL piece. :P

You're probably posting the html page, not the actual pic link.
jpg, gif, etc.

schrade82 said:

Still having trouble uploading, is there a certain file extension I need?  I am pasting a link from google drive, but its saying "That file extension is not allowed on this community".  I am getting closer, at least I understand the URL piece. :P

From the page you are viewing the image, right click the image and click Open Image in New Tab.  Copy that link.

Aaaannnnnd after sitting at my parents place for several weeks, BOOM. The package has been delivered. I know I've said this before, but thanks [member='The Hot Pepper']!

That Habanero Chocolate Bark was friggin' tasty!

nZdbBWL.jpg

Back