• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Timestamp Time Xmas Edition! WIN PRIZES!

Jing

le

jing

way

Ooops my bad! So, Boss... I get the Extreme Membership only or the 'Box of Goodies' also- I wanted the Box (wouldn't have even played for the membership if I thought it was an either/or... thought it was a 'sweeten the deal' bonus scenario... was unsure of the run down on this..) I don't know what or how the Extreme membership is beneficial for me. Help!

BOX WINNERS

3:47 AM EST hogleg
9:09 AM EST mypicante
4:36 PM EST floricole
11:59 PM EST rkempston

EXTREME WINNERS

9:13 PM EST ​Guatemalan Insanity Pepper
10:13 PM EST awarded to Alchymystic since no one posted and he botched his previous post & Scuba_Steve for being the first non-Premiere to post after the 10:13 timestamp.

BOOBIE PRIZE

Rymerpt for actually being the only one to post at 10:13 even though he is Extreme already - Coupon sent for your renewal..

Damn... I so looked forward for at least -attempting- to win, and I kept reminding myself "Okay, the next one is at XX:XX:XX.." .. but then I'd blank each time because of this damn pneumonia I have going on. lol

Congrats to all the winners :)

Alchymystic said:
Ooops my bad! So, Boss... I get the Extreme Membership only or the 'Box of Goodies' also- I wanted the Box (wouldn't have even played for the membership if I thought it was an either/or... thought it was a 'sweeten the deal' bonus scenario... was unsure of the run down on this..) I don't know what or how the Extreme membership is beneficial for me. Help!

If you don't want the membership just let me know who to give it to. :) 

Back