• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Tobacco Seeds

it usually isnt good to have your first and only post on here asking for seeds that being said WELCOME from pa i have seen you on the facebook pepper pages and happy growing

Does anyone have any tobacco seeds to trade?
hello
just wanted to give a little friendly advice, i notice this is your first post, its customary to introduce yourself in the Welcome section and get to know us as we get to know you
there are many on here wary of trading or giving away seed to new people
its nothing personal against you but many have gotten burned by new people, they would come on asking for stuff not deliver and/or disappear
later some would be caught red handed selling the seeds on ebay
it is noble of you to at least offer a trade though
please go to the welcome section and introduce yourself and let us get to know you
i know you will enjoy this forum and will find that we are a generous bunch
thanks your friend Joe

Nicotine is one of the most addictive and stupidest drugs there is. And unless you have a greenhouse or grow inside it won't grow in Santa Barbara anyways.

I've got no idea where tobacco grows. I just hate it.

The USA has always been in a cloud of smoke. Columbus came here looking for a faster route for opium and found tobacco and now marijuana is our number one cash crop.

I consume hundreds of dollars worth of drugs every month so that I can breathe because I smoked tobacco.

I mean absolutely no disrespect here HT, but 20 years of smoking tobacco, was probably Marlboro, or Winston? Tobacco itself is quite harmless in a pure form. I think you know where I am going here.... big companies etc. I am in construction and I am a lifer. I have smoked for my entire life, and many years ago switched to American Spirit Cigarettes.... No additives, chemicals etc. I felt better the next day. Someone that wants to grow there own (maybe for chewing although, Copenhagen took my G-Paw), should be supported. Humans have been breathing something into our lungs since we picked our knuckles up off the ground and started a fire, Waaaaaay before the wheel rolled around lol. Growing your own corn, lettuce, tomatoes, etc are ALL better for you. Tobacco is the same. IMO

IMO!

I'm not trying to start trouble I'm a debater by heart so a good argument always intrigues me. The human bodys lungs are not designed to inhale smoke of any kind its like putting a fish into a bowl of soda its not designed to live in that sort of environment. So any time you are inhaling foreign gases or smoke it is going to have a negative effect

Yea I know but you cant beat this Vegas weather though

You haven't lived in the tropics then ;). Just saying.

I really don't like it here, I just live here because I know most of Vegas and you can find anything easy and I have lots of family here. Otherwise I'd move a long time ago.

, Vegas

Back