• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

snack-food Tobasco Chipotlie

I do a similar thing to Joe's method.

1 can Chipotle Peepers in Adobo sauce.
Food process the crap out of it.

Bing. Bang. Boom. Chipotle sauce. It's a little thick, but water would work if you want it thinner.

Hint... Add it to Hollandaise Sauce for your favorite breakfast, or an award winning breakfast pizza sauce.

And all you need is mayo for the best chipotle mayo. La Morena brand chipoltes in adobo, the best:

Chipotle Peppers, Tomato Puree, Paprika, Sugar, Iodized Salt, Onions, Sesame Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Garlic, Bay Leaves & Oregano.

We don't have that brand here. (at least locally) Sounds awesome.
if I ever see it I will definitely grab some
Our brand is 'Embasa'.

Are we talking about the regular Cholula or the chipotle one? I've yet to try the chipotle one but as far as the regular one goes, I reckon it has heaps more flavour than regular Tabasco. For me, it's Cholula over Tabasco any day! I pretty much drank that stuff before it became hard to find here.

Are we talking about the regular Cholula or the chipotle one? I've yet to try the chipotle one but as far as the regular one goes, I reckon it has heaps more flavour than regular Tabasco. For me, it's Cholula over Tabasco any day! I pretty much drank that stuff before it became hard to find here.
cholula make a chilpotle sauce as well as a regular and one with lime that i know of

and your right it does have a better flavor that Tabasco

thanks your friend Joe

I have a soft spot in my heart for Tabasco as it was always on the dinner table as a child. I keep a bottle of the original and their habanero sauce.

This looks like something I would love to try. It seems lke something to pour over food instead of using sparingly like a really hot sauce..
Adding some hab powder to this or even a pinch of bhut powder would ad a lot of heat without changing the flavor too much as well..

Back