• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Tomatoes. Is this blight?

Hi Guys I am finally getting some ripe tomatoes but some of the leaves are turning yellow with black spots, it started at the bottom and is working its way up. I have been pulling them off, just dont want to lose my plants. Any ideas?

HkojB.jpg

mYxEF.jpg

Thanks, Lazy.

Hi Guys I am finally getting some ripe tomatoes but some of the leaves are turning yellow with black spots, it started at the bottom and is working its way up. I have been pulling them off, just dont want to lose my plants. Any ideas?
]

Thanks, Lazy.

Mine were doing great while I was on vacation. When I got back and started watering them I got back I had the same thing start happening. I've always been careful about watering at dusk, so the moisture doesn't burn the plants in the heat of the day. I'm thinking that it just wasn't cooling off enough and they were burning anyway. I don't know if that was the case or not, but I quit watering and the yellowing stopped rising...

Back