• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Top 5 Best Hot Sauces

Although, I have not tried many but my favorite from the ones we sampled are:
1. Tom's Hot Sauce- Old man medium
2. Cajohns- Firehouse hot sauce
3. Intensity Academy's-Garlic Goodness
4. Smokin J's- Firire Habanero
5.Cajohns- Oaxaca

Yours?

Well the only sauces that I've bought are store bought types and a couple from the markets here and there, but I'd have to say that none will ever compare to one that you have developed yourself, my favourite is my Pineapple Hab sauce. It was reasonably hot and tasted fantastic!! Two 250ml bottles only lasted around 4 days. I put that stuff on EVERYTHING.

Please have also a look at the "Top 10" answers ...

African Rhino Peri-Peri - Hot Sauce, 6.75 oz.
Great African taste and amazing design.

Brother Bru Bru`s - African Hot Sauce, 5oz.
A classic - natural and without salt.

CaJohn`s Select Serrano Puree, 5oz.
In my opinion, this manufacturer’s best. Serrano as it should be.

Captain Thom`s Thai Monkey Hot Sauce, 5oz.
Wow! My favourite of the captain’s great product line - with teriyaki and wasabi.

Scovilla’s Hot Gourmet Fiery Bandito, 5oz
I’ve tasted many good Chipotle hot sauces but this one's still the best.

Some that I've had:

Pit Bull Renegade
Pit Bull Original
Pit Bull Jalapeno Pineapple
Green Bandit
Blair's Mega Death
Mad Dog Ultra Hot BBQ Sauce
Joe Perry's Mango Peach Tango
Mad Anthony's

Some fav sauces in no particular order

Cajohns fatalii puree
Cajohns holy jolokia
Blairs salsa de la muerte
The chilemans naga snakebite private reserve
Baboons ass hab sauce
Marie sharps (whole range)

And a cheap splash it everywhere sauce I'd go with

Frank's xtra hot

Some fav sauces in no particular order

Cajohns fatalii puree
Cajohns holy jolokia
Blairs salsa de la muerte
The chilemans naga snakebite private reserve
Baboons ass hab sauce
Marie sharps (whole range)

And a cheap splash it everywhere sauce I'd go with

Frank's xtra hot

x2 on Marie Sharps! A sauce to go with anything. Mild to :hell:

Although what I make is best here is the best of what I buy: (no particular order)

1) Sumo Hot Sauce (Creech and Pootan)
2) CaJohns Red Sativa Puree
3) Daves Insanity
4) Tabasco Chipolte (yes Tabasco!)
5) Choula (Good, but better to have around for the wife and kids)

don't take this as being rude please, but Daves Insanity Sauce leaves too much of a metallic taste..not for me...that is due to their extract method...

again, others may like it but there is one if you want extreme that taste better than any extract I have had...DefCon Zero...

My top five (in no particular order) left to right in picture

AlphaNerdz Pain 2 - excellent on chicken and pork

DefCon 1 - absolutely the best wing sauce I have ever had

Naga Snake Bite (from thechiliman) - pretty extreme sauce IMO...great on seafood

Ol' Man Stillmanz Devils Tongue Jerk Sauce - my personal favorite and what "AJs Plum Hot" was based on...

Ol' Man Stillmanz Mango, PawPaw & Habanero Hot Sauce - all around great tasting sauce that goes really well with almost anything...

072110b001.jpg

I have a pretty good stash of superhot puree...thats whats in the jars behind the hot sauces...pure Fatalii, Naga Morich, Bih Jolokia, Dorset Naga, and Bhut Jolokia puree...this is one shelf and I got another shelf almost full too...

072110b002.jpg

don't take this as being rude please, but Daves Insanity Sauce leaves too much of a metallic taste..not for me...that is due to their extract method...

again, others may like it but there is one if you want extreme that taste better than any extract I have had...DefCon Zero...

My top five (in no particular order) left to right in picture

AlphaNerdz Pain 2 - excellent on chicken and pork

DefCon 1 - absolutely the best wing sauce I have ever had

Naga Snake Bite (from thechiliman) - pretty extreme sauce IMO...great on seafood

Ol' Man Stillmanz Devils Tongue Jerk Sauce - my personal favorite and what "AJs Plum Hot" was based on...

Ol' Man Stillmanz Mango, PawPaw & Habanero Hot Sauce - all around great tasting sauce that goes really well with almost anything...

072110b001.jpg

I have a pretty good stash of superhot puree...thats whats in the jars behind the hot sauces...pure Fatalii, Naga Morich, Bih Jolokia, Dorset Naga, and Bhut Jolokia puree...this is one shelf and I got another shelf almost full too...

072110b002.jpg

:eek: :cool: :clap: :cheers: What exactly is your puree? Looks fascinating and delicious. Care to share? :)

What exactly is your puree? Looks fascinating and delicious. Care to share? :)

100 gms pepper
60 ml white vinegar
1/4 tsp Agave Nectar
Dash of Sea Salt

cooked down...reduced by about a quarter to a third...then pressure canned...

Looks like a whole shelf of pain, sweat & enjoyment.......did I mention pain? :mouthonfire:

more than I will use in a couple of years

AJ, your shelf looks like it might be sagging just a little bit.

hahaha, that was my first thought. Then of the frustration as you come home to see all of your goods on the floor.

crooked camera plus the shelf is sagging a bit...it is a strong shelf...nothing flimsy about the shelves...I would freak if I came home and found a bunch of busted bottles on the floor...probably would have to call a HazMat crew to clean it up...

I can humbly attest to AJ's puree's. Death by boola boola, waterboarding or eating a tablespoon of his bhut jolokia puree? You will choose boola boola and waterboarding every time! Not for hippy's, wimps, old ladies or sissy's.

I can humbly attest to AJ's puree's. Death by boola boola, waterboarding or eating a tablespoon of his bhut jolokia puree? You will choose boola boola and waterboarding every time! Not for hippy's, wimps, old ladies or sissy's.

Yeah, waterboarding aint so bad... :rofl:

Back