• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Top Posters?

haha im almost on the first page and i joined 2 days ago. all those posts in that craft beer page have added up...

imaguitargod said:
So, who has the most posts? Anyone know for sure? I notice Defcon has 1,353 and I'm coming up the rear to over take that number fast with 1,101. Does anyone have more that Defcon?

I do, but like my car milage it rolled over so I'm at like 10 posts... So that would calculate to about 1,000,010 but thats a estimate...

I win :mouthonfire:

This is the top poster, in my book!

PP1.jpg

Sickmont said:
how about a "post-slut"?
Post slut will work. :lol:

Although isn't a "post-slut" what a slut becomes when they give up sex...a after-slut as it were? :cry:

And whos to say thehotpepper isn't giving me money to post... :lol: :hell:

imaguitargod said:
Post slut will work. :lol:

Although isn't a "post-slut" what a slut becomes when they give up sex...a after-slut as it were? :cry:

And whos to say thehotpepper isn't giving me money to post... :lol: :hell:

ya, thats true. Never thought of the literal wording for "post-slut".

I was more thinking that whores get paid for it and sluts give it away for free...

But then again, how would you define the term "pre-slut"....a virgin, perhaps?

someone on here has more than 2000 posts, how do you figure you have more than that? 1500 is less than 2000............ or did i stop taking math too soon? :lol:

Man, I used to be on the emule forums a lot. The number of posts some of those people had was crazy.

And people think world of Warcraft is addictive. (new south park episode on that was meant to be very funny)

Shooty* said:
Man, I used to be on the emule forums a lot. The number of posts some of those people had was crazy.

And people think world of Warcraft is addictive. (new south park episode on that was meant to be very funny)

on my warcraft guild forums i was more than a thousand posts over second place. but then i quit and sold my account so i dont post there anymore.

Back