• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

transferring madness!?!

DSCN0441.jpg
SSo i transferred a couple of these guys Cause it was starting to get crowded in there(this is an older pic) and my two little peppers seem to of took the transfer well...
DSCN0449.jpg
aand this third guy after about 20 min after the move, started drooping. after moving them i gave them a bottom feeding with a little fert./ water mix to help with the shock. here is the third one. he is about twice the size as the other two
DSCN0450.jpg
is this major concern? Or since his roots are larger did i mess with them too much? Next time should i use just strait water? Will time heal all? Gardening is awesome!, but seeing your babies sad is not. Give my your tricks, tips, and suggestions cause I have about six more to transfer. Thanks

I think you may have over reacted, by giving them "a little fert" I usually don't bother with fert until they are at least 6" in size. Hopefully you didn't use anything too strong as a little fert could be a lot more harmful then a little dropping.

It's all good. I must have killed 20-30 plants my first year so I have learned from past experience. Luckily I was foolish enough to germinate 150 plants so it wasn't that big of a deal to loose a few.

Back