Trick or Heat - Seeds + Dried - Closed

eqSy2XH.jpg

I've been saving seeds and flakes / dried pods throughout the season and I have enough to spread around at very low price. 

So what do you get?
3 packages of seeds (20+ open pollinated)
3 packages of flakes / dried pods
WNsPD8g.jpg

So not only do you get some seeds to grow next year (open pollinated could mean some mystery crosses)... 
You get some flakes / pods to try out this winter while you wait! (or pass out at Halloween for trick or heat).

So how much does it cost?
$1.00 shipping
$3.00 for the stuff
======
$4.00 total

This will cost you about the same as SASBE someone for free seeds!
Costs less than a pint of Guinness at the bar, less than one packet of reaper seeds, you have little to lose!

So how do I order?
go on my website and checkout with your paypal or credit or debit card.
or just send 4$ to my paypal admin@juanitospeppers.com
I will ship within 48hrs. 
http://juanitospeppers.com/index.php/products/trick-or-heat-bundle-detail

nDF19UA.jpg

You shouldn't order if:
you want the purest seeds
you want to spend lots of $ elsewhere

don't be shy, i have tons.

I can include specific varieties if you want, or all one variety whatever (until i run out of stock of something but that won't be for a while)
8CUlbs0.jpg

3 packages of seeds (20+ open pollinated)
(aji br starfish, choc hab, white bullet hab, hab paper lantern, yaki brown, carolina reaper, moruga scorpion red)
3 packages of flakes / dried pods
(white bullet, reaper x moruga,  hab paper lantern, choc hab, yaki brown, aji  br starfish)

juanitos said:
just wanted to mention that if you buy 2, you only have to pay 6$, i can do whatever mix and match you want. (until Halloween)
Is that when they go into the kiddies trick or treat bags? :mouthonfire:

me too, now I can scratch white hab off my wanted list. hows the yaki brown taste? not much info online.

Now I just need jays peach scorp and a white bhut variety and I'll be happy with my seed collection... for a few days at least :p

I tried to order 2 on your website but it wants to charge 8$ on Paypal. Should I just Paypal you 6$ along with a PM of what I'd like or is there a way to get this deal through the site?

Slimbob said:
I tried to order 2 on your website but it wants to charge 8$ on Paypal. Should I just Paypal you 6$ along with a PM of what I'd like or is there a way to get this deal through the site?
yeah just paypal directly and tell me what you want and ur shipping address, i don't have a coupon or anything set up for my site atm.

Ordered. Thanks!
Out of curiosity- and I know they're different, but which do you prefer for growing- Paper Lantern or White Bullet? I couldn't decide. Most interested in the Brazilian Starfish.

Thanks again!

Received order today -- very pleased with what I received (Got all that I requested and a free pack of Choc. Habs ) :dance: And the seed packs have quite a bit more seeds than was expected - Look forward to growing these next season ! -- And the dried MorugaxReaper flakes do have a bit of kick to them (was having Pizza for lunch so had to give them a try ! )

Seeds_zpse801b690.png

Thanks Juanitos Peppers!! I received my Trick or Heat order and was happy to see you sent some bonus seeds. Thanks again!!

Cheers!!

Back