• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Tridents - Fifth Season Bonnets/Hybrids 2018

Snowdrops out and the early signs of daffodils are abundant here in the U.K. ... we are reminded that winter is all but done however looking at next weeks temperatures I am not so sure. I am late this season I normally sow between Christmas and New Year but last season I was too advanced and the Growtents were bulging before I could get the plants into the polytunnel.... my propagation is crammed full of all sorts of chilli seeds germinating away after their tea soak ... big year for me as I retire in June but really looking forward to this season as I have managed to secure more true Bonnets and a few new Bonnet Hybrids. A massive "thank you" to all that have helped me continue my Bonnet/Hybrids/Hot Chinense journey especially Simmy, Justin (WHP), Sandra Tipton (Foggia), D3, Bhuter, Chiliriot, Gentetikx, Jeanie Y, GIP, MikeUSMC

SB Red
SB Black River
SB WHP
SB MoA
SB P. Dreadie
SB Papa Joe's
SB Free Port Orange
SB Rodney Bay - St Lucia
SB Castries - St Lucia
SB Gros Islet - St Lucia
SB Beth Boyd Orange
SB Trinidad Chocolate
SB Cappuccino
SB MoA (tailed)
SB MA Peach/Pink
SB Tobago-Faria

SB Sweet Moruga
Omni-Bonnet F2
SB7J
NeBru7
SB x Savannah
Sepia Serpent x SB7J
7pot Jonah Yellow x SB
UBSC x SB
Wartryx x SB
ScotchBrain
Obeah F4
Trinidad SB x 7pot
Salem F2

El Scorponero F3
Pale Yellow Goat F4
Purple Ghost Scorpion
Bubblegum Pumpkin
Chris Fat Red x Jigsaw
7pot Cinder F3
Orange Gum Tiger Mamp
MA Yellow Pixie
BBG7 x Tobago Treasure
Jamaican Hot Chocolate

Over forty varieties let's hope my germination rates are positive - good luck to you all and thanks for looking in

Nice grow...I may have a couple Bonnets you haven't grown. I think I still have one from Belize City that looks a lot like your gros islet or beth boyd...I'll go dig into my seed bank if you'd like a crack at them.

stc3248 said:
Nice grow...I may have a couple Bonnets you haven't grown. I think I still have one from Belize City that looks a lot like your gros islet or beth boyd...I'll go dig into my seed bank if you'd like a crack at them.
That is extremely kind of you ..... thanks [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks John! You're the best!  :surprised:

In the mean time I have more bonnet varieties than I will have room for. I think I will have to start a poll to decide which ones to select! :D

DSCF0423.JPG

DSCF0421.JPG

Nice, John. We're going to have to start calling
you Johnny Bonnet Seed! 

Marc, still leaning to the all-bonnet grow? Is
it a contagious condition? Seems John has infected
you with BDS (Bonnet Desire Syndrome)  ;)

Marc

You said you had a lot of Yellow Bonnets so hopefully these varieties will balance your grow .... Black River a bonnet authentically sourced by a parishioner of Pulpiteer a former forum member by the Black River on the southern coast of Jamaica is a prolific red bonnet .... Cappuccino SB has recently started to show a more bonnet shape rather than the early elongated pheno a lovely coffee colour which makes a great powder. Chocolate SB ... I sent seed to Sandra Tipton in Indianapolis she has worked wonders with her green fingers and produced some great shaped pods .... Adam (Bhuters) SB7J is a must for your grow always in my top three the stereotypical “atom mushroom shape pheno” a flat crunchy pod which packs some nuclear heat compared to other bonnets ... Matthew Arthur’s Peach Bonnet small plant, compact and prolific pods growing well off lateral branches will enhance the colour of your grow .... enjoy [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bookers said:
I enjoyed strolling through this one!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thanks Bookers I am very close to this seasons glog .... another Bonnet/Hybrid season which will be my sixth. Cant help but thank those around the world especially the States for helping me continue the journey

Some seed has been germinating for over three weeks but I just dont want to give up ....others sprouted within a week

Thanks for looking in and I hope to see you again soon

Trident chilli said:
Thanks Bookers I am very close to this seasons glog .... another Bonnet/Hybrid season which will be my sixth. Cant help but thank those around the world especially the States for helping me continue the journey

Some seed has been germinating for over three weeks but I just dont want to give up ....others sprouted within a week

Thanks for looking in and I hope to see you again soon
I am always willing to try a new or another's passion ... currently trying the f7 from paul. Thank you for the mention. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hi John looks like you had a stellar season last year!
I hope you have been enjoying your retirement & have a season as amassing a season as last.
Bhuter SB7J  strain looks like what I been looking for in the sb7j .
You are the bonnet king as been mentioned have a great 2019

Back