• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Tried my first Super hot....

Well sort of........Fatalii is a suer hot isn't it???

Well It was bloody beautiful. I had already sampled the taste from Stillmanz's devil tongue jerk sauce, but it was so much better tasting it fresh....

It was only a small pod (about 3/4 inch long) but it still produced a good smack to the face....:).......I was drooling into the sink for about 5 minutes, and giggling at the same time.....Would have been a site to see. Lucky I was alone....

I loved the taste and the burn.....I have found my new favorite chilli....:party:

I am going to try the naga morich tomorrow as I have one of them ripe on the tree as well.......

Wish me luck.....

If I had a video camera I would record it.....bugger....

The fatalii is a great pepper and hot, but the Naga will tear your face off..

Tear your face off and rip you a new one. Such nice ways we have of describing an experience with a Naga. Really motivates you doesn't it?

If you don't have video take a couple of stills. Pain photographs very well.

By the way, I really love "tear your face off"! Infers a serious ass kicking doesn't it?

Good luck!!

Well, my guts are starting to dislike me at the moment.....

I went to tony05's place today and I took my ripe naga morich.....

We bothtried a bit each and it was the biggest burn I have had to date.....It was like slowly burning to death from the inside out...:lol:

Then once the heat left my mouth (about 7 hours later) we cut open a Bhut and tried a piece of it......Well...I thought I had hit new highs with the morich......wow. the bhut was outragous....:) it was like someone had ripped my head off and use it for 10 pin bowling....

But, I can now say I have eaten the hottest chilli in the world.......But i still have the 'After burn' to come.....:scared:

I have had a very 'hot' weekend in regards to food and fresh chillis....and my guts have already offered up the first and not last painful exit experience.....

I was crying and shaking and I heard a distant scream then realised it was me....:lol:

And the worst thing is I can feel more brewing as I type.....:(, and it is fattalii and naga......:shocked:

Ahhhh ya big f#$ken girl guide :fireball:

Will concur that the morich was hot but the Bhut wears the crown!

I had a laugh. He ate the bit of Bhut i sliced off and went and stood looking out the window with his hands on his head for a minuite or 2. He turned around and looked at me and his eyes were red and watering and we both decided to go out the back and drool on the lawn.

We looked at all the Bhuts on the plant and shivered with fear of the amount of pain growing on there.

And i have 7 Pods growing.......... 3 plants and 2 have fruit setting now.

I made sauce with the Fatalii and a bhut a few hours ago.

Will do a post in the sauce spot with it! ITs awsome!

Oh....... i tried the fatalii. hardly noticed i ate it after eating Bhut and morich earlier in the afternoon.

Another interesting point is that Moyboy could smell the 3 Bhuts i had in the kitchen in the air. I hadnt cut them but the smell once cut......... WOW! :fire:

:lol: the hottest "tested" chilli on earth. Theres better to come.

p.s. Slice of Naga with a little feta cheese on a cracker ....great accompaniment to beer.

i have a full sized 7...... just waiting for it to change colour now.

GOing to grow my scorpions next year.

cant wait to eat a 7!

cheers

I know the douglah is over the top...unfortunately all of my ripe pods have been going soggy & dropping in the humidity.

There is something about the taste of a Naga though, that slight bitterness you dont get with other superhots...matches a good lager so well

:cheers:

tony05;155015][QUOTE=bentalphanerd said:
:lol: the hottest "tested" chilli on earth. Theres better to come.
QUOTE]

You better be saving me some of those brown bugger's seeds mate. Im keen!

plenty still happening on the plant...will get some seed before end of season

Back