wanted Trinidad 7 Pod Brain Strain Yellow WANTED

I am looking for someone who has only Trinidad 7 Pod Brain Strain Yellow. :dance: I would be willing to trade Fatalii,Limon,7Pod SR Strain, Aji Limo, Pimenta de Neyda, Habanero Madame Jeanette red, Monkey Face Yellow, Bode Roxa, CGN25000,Rocoto Giant,Rocot Peru,Rocoto Marzano Rojo, Fatali White, Gernika, Royal Black,Numex Suave orange.PM me if interested. THANKS! :D

I am looking for someone who has only Trinidad 7 Pod Brain Strain Yellow. :dance: I would be willing to trade Fatalii,Limon,7Pod SR Strain, Aji Limo, Pimenta de Neyda, Habanero Madame Jeanette red, Monkey Face Yellow, Bode Roxa, CGN25000,Rocoto Giant,Rocot Peru,Rocoto Marzano Rojo, Fatali White, Gernika, Royal Black,Numex Suave orange.PM me if interested. THANKS! :D

Hey Sky :welcome: To THP
I know that the only source for brain stain yellows was pepperlover.com (that I know of) and trust me.. I search quite a bit. They sold out pretty quick as you can imagine. Judging by the fact that pepper lover (this year) was the only one growing these(that I've seen), and gave out 10-15 seeds to each person that purchased, I'm willing to bet you won't see these until next year IMO.

Your seed trade list looks great. Pictures would be appreciated trust me :) your new, and so am I. The more credibility you have here on THP.. The better off you'll be.

Good luck

Brandon

Hey Sky :welcome: To THP
I know that the only source for brain stain yellows was pepperlover.com (that I know of) and trust me.. I search quite a bit. They sold out pretty quick as you can imagine. Judging by the fact that pepper lover (this year) was the only one growing these(that I've seen), and gave out 10-15 seeds to each person that purchased, I'm willing to bet you won't see these until next year IMO.

Your seed trade list looks great. Pictures would be appreciated trust me :) your new, and so am I. The more credibility you have here on THP.. The better off you'll be.

Good luck

Brandon

Thanks

I know pepperlover.com and have ordered only till present I have got none seeds and he does not answer to email also :tear:

Yes I know that, however, it is hard I try

I come from Hot-Pain you find me under Skylobo and new Topic people know me there well.

With a lot succeed it is possibly some seeds to gets from a nice Chilihead

P.S
Sry for my very bad English

Yea that is Judy's strain and brand new. I would say be patient with the order because you are out of country. She has one of the best reputations out of the seed companies most of us use. Did you order them from her or got there too late? She's the only one, unless someone has extras. Good luck!

Matt

hi sergio

We always ship our orders same day or next day at the most unless it was placed on weekend, or holiday… anyways. Since we started selling seeds we have never encountered any problems or complains with any domestic (USA) orders.. why.. simply because within 3 to 5 days our mail service delivers the package. On the other hand we have received many questions, about international orders saying that they didn’t get their package.
For one this sounds like its our responsibility and fault
I have asked the mail people at the post office about this issue, they said once it leaves out Country (USA), we have no control over it, in addition the mail system where that package is going is not connected with our system , add to all that the customs and security.
I always offer replacement if the seeds don’t arrive, or send you money back.. other people don’t do that because they say you are ordering at you own risk, well that’s true but we are friends before business, so for all international customers … please give it time or order ahead of your growing season don’t wait for the last minute.
For our system not sending order confirmation we had it set this way because most e-mail will go to spam or junk, so what we do is we personally contact every customer telling them about their order and it will be shipped on certain day.

NOW. For you sergio and other members, to test our claim of shipping your seeds same or next day
Go to www.USPS.com
And track both of your orders
The first package LC196339113US
The second package LC582289571US
Here you can see that we dropped then off sext day and once it leaves the country its up to your mailing system and your customs … how long it takes, I have no idea
One time we sent 3 orders to Italy and they guy keep saying he didn’t get his orders, so I took a picture of his package when I dropped at the post office and sent him his tracking number, he said still nothing I said well all I can do it send you your money back, next day he said all three arrived and offerd to pay for the other two I refused and I said my mission is to get your seeds in your garden and I did

So give it time

Hi Pepperlover

I know how to estimate it what you do and the good has still read from you, so I have ordered from you.
Only I had written an email to you to ask unm what and never agreed answer :( there one comes along already provide.
Thus I have ordered already in the USA what knows that it lasts.
So, here my request 7 Pod Brain Strain Yellow on Trinidad, because it is out with you sold out , unfortunately :( and I got none answer.

Does not call not that I you trusts want to go only on nummer certainly that I get Trinidad 7 Pod Brain Strain Yellow ;)

Hi Pepperlover

I know how to estimate it what you do and the good has still read from you, so I have ordered from you.
Only I had written an email to you to ask unm what and never agreed answer :( there one comes along already provide.
Thus I have ordered already in the USA what knows that it lasts.
So, here my request 7 Pod Brain Strain Yellow on Trinidad, because it is out with you sold out , unfortunately :( and I got none answer.

Does not call not that I you trusts want to go only on nummer certainly that I get Trinidad 7 Pod Brain Strain Yellow ;)
we will have more supply in the next two weeks stayin touch and we will be happy to ship you some

Back