• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trinidad 7 Pod Burgundy

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Judy,

Do you know off-hand how many true 7 Pot/Pod varieties there are? 

According to an ebay auction I looked at today there is a "butch t yellow trinidad scorpion 7 pot" out there...so who knows lol

Here are a couple I pulled that have an identity crisis. :)

1184812_648906431809753_1251090437_n.jpg

I had just asked Judy about these a couple of days before she started this thread, and then here it was. These sound way too good to pass up. I ordered a few packs because I try to have at least 30 to 40 plants of anything I think sounds promising. I got an e-mail notice saying she had sent the seeds out the next day, so I should get my seeds tomorrow. I can't wait to have these producing, the taste sounds sooooooo good. As they said, it sounds like the powder would be great as well, but I bet some of the yummy taste would get lost from being dried like that, but not enough that is sounds like the powder would be one of the most unique types to have. I have one of those little stands that you put the little, one serving coffee plugs in for brewing unusual coffee, but instead of the coffee units, I have it filled with all kinds of powders. Different yellows, reds and purples, and all kinds of different tastes and heat levels. I just happened to have a sapre spot open and now I know what I need to fill it :)
Thanks Judy for all you do, and especially, in this case, some very nice seeds. Tom

Sadly my 2 7 Pod Burgundy plants did not survive this years thunderstorms. I was really looking forward to this one :(.

Back