• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Trinidad Scorpion Butch T

I just purchased 20 seeds, of this variety of trinidad scorp... heres to hoping there legit..i can't wait to grow them, but the only sad part is there wont be time before winter this year. I wish i could get my hands on some other different varieties for next growing season as well...i really want to try a 7 pod.

Where did you buy them at? I would just buy those straight from Neil himself. No worries then. Check out the Pinned thread for some great places to purchase seeds from.

Also wondering where you got them, and also wondering why it seems that no one bothers to check first to find reputable sources before buying things off of ebay or amazon. Even as a newb I did a little research before jumping in and ordering things, the only disreputable source I've bought any peppers from is the local nursery. :o

YES YOU SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL THERE ARE ALOT OF VOICES OUT THERE AND THERE NOT ALL TELLING THE TRUTH!!
I GET MORE AND MORE CAREFUL ALL THE TIME, I WILL NOT BUY FROM PLACES THAT HAVE PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT THEY ARE UNRELIABLE AND IM PLEASED TO SAY NONE HAVE EVER GOTTEN ME (YET) :cool:

I HAVE SOME INFINITY SEEDS I GOT FOR NOTHING FROM A FRIEND AND IM NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL,BUT IM CURIOUS IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT THE PODS ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE??
DO THEY LOOK LIKE A TRINIDAD SCORPION OR ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO LOOK MORE LIKE A NAGA/BHUT??

I HAVE ONE PLANT GROWING VERY HEALTHY AND THE PODS LOOK ALOT LIKE A TRINI SCORP??.

CAN ANYONE HELP??

AND IF SO THIS MAY HELP OTHER IN THERE QUEST TO FIND GOOD SEED

I KNOW SPEAKING FOR MYSELF THAT ITS HARD IF NOT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO ISOLATE SEED, AND THIS IS WHY I MAKE NO CLAIMS OF PURITY WHEN I SELL MY SEEDS, I TRY TO BE AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE RIGHT UP FRONT

BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY OUT THERE THAT JUST WANT YOUR MONEY AND WILL SELL ANYTHING IN THE NAME OF WHATEVER IT IS YOUR LOOKING FOR, THIS IS SAD AND WRONG AND TRULY EVERYONE SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF THESE THINGS BEFORE BUYING

CHECK THE REVIEWS OF THE PEOPLE HERE ON THP I DO AND THEY KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT

I HOPE THIS HELPS AND THANKS

YOUR FRIEND AJIJOE

I HAVE SOME INFINITY SEEDS I GOT FOR NOTHING FROM A FRIEND AND IM NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL,BUT IM CURIOUS IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT THE PODS ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE??
DO THEY LOOK LIKE A TRINIDAD SCORPION OR ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO LOOK MORE LIKE A NAGA/BHUT??

I HAVE ONE PLANT GROWING VERY HEALTHY AND THE PODS LOOK ALOT LIKE A TRINI SCORP??.

CAN ANYONE HELP??

Hi My Friend

I have 13 Infinities growing and also noticed diferend kind of pod shapes, even on one plant. First is a more 7 pod like shape and then there is a Trinidad Scorpion shape.

As I understand correctly Infinity is a cross between 7 Pod and Trinidad Scorpion.

Here is some picture,s of my pods

Infinity7podshaped.jpg

7 Pod shaped

InfinityTscorpshaped.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion shaped

Infinitymixedshapes.jpg

Both shapes on the same plant.

Might not be stable yet.

Hope this helps

thanks Wouter

now i know i have the real deal :dance: :dance:

infinity seeds for sale and trade very soon!! :woohoo: :dance: :dance:

thanks again your friend Joe

If you keep your eye on the Marketplace area of the forums, alot of folks will have fresh pods available for sale, if you'd like to try a few varieties for taste. And I find X-mas is the perfect time to show friends and family Niel's website and hint at what varieties would be the most fun to grow next year. :hell:

Link

I purchased them because he claims to have took the picture from his own plant. Granted he could easily lie about it, it at least looks like he's being honest to me.

Dunno, but hey...either way i didn't spend that much and can always grow them and enjoy them for whatever they are right? So if these likely aren't legit..does anyone have a link for legit ones at a decent price, I would prefer to buy in the US.

Dunno, but hey...either way i didn't spend that much and can always grow them and enjoy them for whatever they are right? So if these likely aren't legit..

The problem is that you might trade seeds, saying clearly that they might not be BT's. If 10 people get your seeds, 3 might "forget" the "might not, they are from ebay" part.

Does anyone have any fresh ones they could part with? I'd purchase 4-5 pods of someone! PM me please if you do, i'm dieing to try some of these.

Back