• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Trinidad Scorpion ButchT

:eek: I take back my insane comment from your last thread...

you are some kind of Alien sent on a recon mission from the planet Capsacia :rofl:

Another scorching vid man, rollin' eyeballs is a side effect first. :lol:

Try eating 10 or 15 minutes before you down the lava to help shield your stomach, an hour is too long. ;)

Most of the pods you got from me are fairly tame, jump from the fiery side to one with an enjoyable spicy flavor and try one of the Polombos for a change of pace. :)

:eek: I take back my insane comment from your last thread... you are some kind of Alien sent on a recon mission from the planet Capsacia :rofl:

LOL thats too great I dont even know how to reply!

So no Butch T eating contest anytime soon? :rofl:

HELL NO! Unless your down Zman? We can hook up with Sean and have a contest hahaha. First one go to for the milk looses. No dying does not disqualify you.

I kinda know what you mean, :lol: I would only do a 1/4 piece myself, hat's off to ya. :woohoo: :mouthonfire:

Thanks buddy I enjoy reading those!

Another scorching vid man, rollin' eyeballs is a side effect first. :lol:Try eating 10 or 15 minutes before you down the lava to help shield your stomach, an hour is too long. ;)Most of the pods you got from me are fairly tame, jump from the fiery side to one with an enjoyable spicy flavor and try one of the Polombos for a change of pace. :)
Thanks SS Rob! I am really trying to get my dad to eat one of your pods with me! Hopefully this will happen tonight! I will keep the time frame from dinner to pepper eating much closer from now on thanks!

Seriously bro! I have the utmost ummm... respect. I ate half a choc bhut from PL and damn :shocked:

Wound up at the sink thinking I would throwup or couldn`t breath or something. Got milk??? Oh yeah :D

Blame that one on Judy and her EVIL peppers :rofl:

How you do this I will never know....:lol:

Seriously bro! I have the utmost ummm... respect. I ate half a choc bhut from PL and damn :shocked: Wound up at the sink thinking I would throwup or couldn`t breath or something. Got milk??? Oh yeah :D Blame that one on Judy and her EVIL peppers :rofl: How you do this I will never know....:lol:

thank you! I have seen pictures of those choc bhuts that PL posted those thing are pretty mean looking! I must feed my addiction. I love this stuff. I almost always have the next day off of work so I can stay home and deal with the consequences of my decision to eat these things. I have had such stomach pains I think I have a bleeding ulser and tell myself I will not eat one like that again but once it all passes the next day I cant wait to do it all over again.

Back