• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Trinidad Scorpion Sweet - Knepper`s peppers

SL3 said:
If all goes well I will get to try three out of six. Never heard of sweet hab or sweet datil. Very interested.
there both very good, I have seeds for the sweet hab but not the sweet datil, you where thinking about a second order I could suggest you put them on your list and oh yeah AJI OMNI-COLOR also 

im thinking about growing sweet hab and Trinidad perfume this year they are two of my favs when it comes to seasoning peppers

thanks your friend Joe

ajijoe said:
there both very good, I have seeds for the sweet hab but not the sweet datil, you where thinking about a second order I could suggest you put them on your list and oh yeah AJI OMNI-COLOR also 

im thinking about growing sweet hab and Trinidad perfume this year they are two of my favs when it comes to seasoning peppers

thanks your friend Joe
Sounds good Joe

Phew, I just had one of these and boy are they definitely not 'not-heat' peppers like Zavory, Trinidad/Granada Seasoning, Aji Dulci's.
I googled now to double-check and found this thread of yours.
I took the seeds out and there def is some heat like you said in your original post (1/3rd to 1/2 heat of an orange hab) :).

Very nice variety!
Vigorous plant, beautiful thin skinned pods that dry easily and pack a surprising heat (habanero level to me).
Here's a shot of my plant, ISO seeds from Justaguy (thanks again Brian!)

Cya

Datil

Back