• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Trinidad Scorpion Video

AlabamaJack

Extreme Member
I don't know how much more I can say other than wow...these plants are getting monstrous...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4CBaoqiBlw

Holy freaking poop AJ! You ever see anything like that before? That's unbelievable!

I seen a lot of red, are the ripe ones getting picked? Is there a machine that can do it or is it done by hand? You're going to be swimming in them bro.

One of my dreams is to be in a bathtub full of peppers with nothing but my head showing. You want to help a guy reach a dream? :crazy:

I name thee Mississippi's National Trinidad Scorpion Woods & Historical Landmark, AKA, "The Woods". let it be known all throughout the United States of America and the world, that these woods are sacred and hold mighty knowledge given to us by our Lord. those who wish to harm the woods will feel the full extent of his wrath. behold and fear The Woods!

Good vid... good vid indeed!

Wow, absolutely incredible. I didn't know pepper plants could get that big in such a short amount of time. Unbelievable. Your cousin definitely knows what he's doing. Time to reexamine your estimated yield I think. :lol:

You don't happen to have any scorpion seeds i can trade ya. Ha ha just kidding . That is unbelievable! :hell: Thanks for showing !

I have this sick image of Hansel & Gretel in the Trinidad Scorpion forest being found by the witch. lol. Seeing those plants makes me want to hang up my growing shoes. :) Unbelievable!! My dream field.

Chris

WOW...just wow. I've had very good results with worm castings but nothing 7+ feet tall. Maybe I will try growing in ground next year...

Back